Your favorite song.

There are many songs I love, so it really is hard to choose, for me... but I think that if I had to choose, then it might be "End Of The Beginning" by Jason Becker.

That song really has a special meaning, it's full of... life? It gives me different sensations, some are sad, some are good, but the positive ones are more.

Well, in the end, I don't know how to word it, but that song probably is the one that means more to me, among all the songs I love.

H-Blockx - One day or Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the middle with you (I don't know if they are my fav songs but those are the most played songs in my winamp)

atm could be either

Propane Nightmares-Pendulum
Bottom of the Barrel-Lowberg :kickass:
Sadness and Hate-Wintersun
Wonderful World-Sam Cooke

This:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XcYv85Ro5g&feature=related[/ame]

The chorus only wins over any other song. :lol:

REALLY hard to pick just one song, looking over some of the songs i really enjoy that pop in and out, after ruling out several, i'll have to go with this one:

The Greys by Devin Townsend of the "Ziltoid The Omniscient" album:

Probably wont mean shit to anyone else, but i enjoy this song very very much. But again, it changes often which is my favourite, choosing an "all time favourite" would be impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in my sig :lol: but yeah man, fucking stoked as hell! I've been waiting for it ever since he announced it on his forum which i regularly lurk :lol:
Got chills off the "Nibz" youtube :( I need Addicted :lol:

Lol, didn't notice the change in your sig. I could never pick a favourite Devin Townsend song, let alone favourite album! All his songs are so euphoric. If Addicted is good (as in more intresting than Ki), I will buy it. I almost have all his main releases besides Infinity and Ziltiod (download them).

So yeah, I like his music alot too :lol:

Favourite piece of music or liek.. a song?

My favourite metal song of all time: Norther - Victorious One

And favourite piece of music: The main theme from Halo. So goood

Lol, didn't notice the change in your sig. I could never pick a favourite Devin Townsend song, let alone favourite album! All his songs are so euphoric. If Addicted is good (as in more intresting than Ki), I will buy it. I almost have all his main releases besides Infinity and Ziltiod (download them).

So yeah, I like his music alot too :lol:

Awesome :lol: It's hard as piss to choose, almost went with Mountain instead, and probably would in one hour :lol:.
I have both Infinity and Ziltoid(Limited/Special edition), but i lack AE, Physicist and Synchestra :( Though i like to think i make up for it by having Ass-sordid, Infinity EP and Terria Limited Edition :p

At the time of writing probably:
Kamelot - The Haunting (Somewhere in Time)