Zero Hour to Support Liquid Tension Experiment at Bay Area Rock Fest.

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
We are very pleased to announce that Zero Hour will be playing with the incredible Liquid Tension Experiment at Bay Area Rock Fest Sat June 28th - San Francisco, CA - Bay Area Rock Fest
www.bayarearockfest.com

The major playing of Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess and Tony Levin. I can't wait to see these cats rip it up on stage and to share the stage is an honor.

Sun Caged will be opening the night which make for an awesome event.

We very much look forward to this and for more info. check out www.bayarearockfest.com

METAL!!

Jasun

:OMG: HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!! Pretty much speechless. I'll come back later and try and express how freaking excited i am to hear this news. Unbelievable!!!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

If only I still lived in CA :(

Ah well, I'm pretty pumped to be seeing LTE at BB Kings in NYC though!

Nevertheless, very cool news!! CONGRATS!!!!!! :headbang:

Wow! That's GREAT news Jasun! Congrats to you and the rest of the band! Man, I can't believe that LTE is going to be there! Holy shit, John Petrucci in an intimate setting like BAR Fest! Then with ZH and Suncaged as icing?!?!? I can't wait to hear the rest of the announcements!

It would be awesome to see you if you can make it our way METAL-SISTA!!

Thanks everyone for all your positive vibes....YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun

P.S. Everyone check out the new Meshuggah disc....IT'S FANTASITC!!!

Hey... I forgot to request that you give all of your lovely ladies a hug from me. Been WAY too long since I've been able to be in touch.

The more I'm talking with Todd about heading up, the more it looks like it'll be a go... kick ass!

and.... BUDDAH!!!!!!! Omg, man, we seriously need to catch up and I have to see some pics of the little Buddah! :D Hope you are doing way better than well!

Wow great gig This will be such a blast wish I could see it hopefuly you guys can do some video work of the event
I know this will go well for you guys
John

Hey... I forgot to request that you give all of your lovely ladies a hug from me. Been WAY too long since I've been able to be in touch.

The more I'm talking with Todd about heading up, the more it looks like it'll be a go... kick ass!

and.... BUDDAH!!!!!!! Omg, man, we seriously need to catch up and I have to see some pics of the little Buddah! :D Hope you are doing way better than well!

I have a ton of pics of him on my myspace page and he also has his own page, just look in my friends for Anakin Walker

Same here! For a line-up like that, I'd pay so much, unfortunately not enough for a trip to the US... :(

But seriously thats an awesome opportunity, well done guys! You and Marcel should go on and have an epic jam with Petrucci, and hopefully Portnoy catches it on dvd so that we can share the moment as well... :D

Hey man,

Yeah I believe LTE is doing 5 dates in all. We're just the support act for the BARfest show. What's great it's a night we get to play and right after watch them RIP it up.

METAL MY BRO!!!

Jasun