ZERO VERDICT - Walk Tall

I did! This is pretty great Guillaume and quite unique sounding as they don't really seem to sound like anybody. Singer sounds a bit like Marco from Nightwish? Seems so! First song has a wicked groove. Second song is no different. Only thing I would say is that the singer's high pitched style might not always fit the heavy grooving. One would have to get used to it but it's not that hard for me personally but that kind of heavy riffing normally has a gruff voice on top.

I did! This is pretty great Guillaume and quite unique sounding as they don't really seem to sound like anybody. Singer sounds a bit like Marco from Nightwish? Seems so! First song has a wicked groove. Second song is no different. Only thing I would say is that the singer's high pitched style might not always fit the heavy grooving. One would have to get used to it but it's not that hard for me personally but that kind of heavy riffing normally has a gruff voice on top.

Yes, this band has something going on IMO because they indeed are quite unique. I think the singer is excellent and fits the music well myself.