ZOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Zod said:
When my reign of terror begins, all red states will be converted to state-sized strip bars.

Zod

Well Zod, we redneck, neo-conservative, religious zealots, who are closed minded and not as enlightened as the blue state people by the way, will be waiting......:loco: :D

Bryan316 said:
I hereby pledge my political allegiance to you, my lord! What campaigning would you have me conduct in your almighty name?

Um... as long as you don't make me go to any blue states...

;)
I too pledge my undying loyalty and devotion to you my LORD, what would you have your humble servant do.:worship:

I can see it now, the glorious ways our nation would grow....

[WaynesWorld]

*DIDDLYDEE! DIDDLYDEE! DIDDLYDEE!*

News Reporter: And now, ladies and gentlemen, I present the Commanding Lord of the United States of Metal, GENERAL ZOD!

*deafening applause at gunpoint*

Zod: Thank you my faithful servants. Today, I bring to you, the annual State of the Union Address.

*deafening applause at bayonetpoint*

Zod: Today, I am pleased to announce, that the current state of our Union is...

....DOLLAR BEER NIGHT AT ALL RED STATES, AND TWO-FOR-ONE LAP DANCES DURING ANY DOUBLESHOT OF VANDEN PLAS!!!

*uncontrollable applause at taserpoint*

*DIDDLYDEE! DIDDLYDEE! DIDDLYDEE!*

[/WaynesWorld]

edgeofthorns said:
Well Zod, we redneck, neo-conservative, religious zealots, who are closed minded and not as enlightened as the blue state people by the way, will be waiting......:loco: :D
If you're on this board, you must not be close-minded.

The whole idea of red states and blue states is misleading. All states are varying shades of purple. In truth, the red/blue thing better identifies the differences between people who live in or near major cities, and those who live well outside the city (at least on the maps I've seen).

Zod

Dark One said:
Heh - and all the blue states become hosts to several major state sponsored Open Air Metal Festivals throughout the year right? Pant...Pant....Pant!!!
Once the conversion of red states into strip clubs is complete, my 2nd act as Supreme Commander will be to move Wacken to the U.S. and make it a monthly festival (to be run by Glenn, of course).

Zod

General Zod said:
Once the conversion of red states into strip clubs is complete, my 2nd act as Supreme Commander will be to move Wacken to the U.S. and make it a monthly festival (to be run by Glenn, of course).

LOL - oh man, can you imagine Glenn running a Wacken like festival 12 times a year???? I'm sure just the mere thought would keep Glenn up at night wondering the best possible place to jump off a bridge. :lol:

Dark One said:
LOL - oh man, can you imagine Glenn running a Wacken like festival 12 times a year???? I'm sure just the mere thought would keep Glenn up at night wondering the best possible place to jump off a bridge. :lol:
Not at all. You need to keep in mind, Glenn wouldn't be negotiating, he be extending an "invitation". It's not wise to refuse the Supreme Commander.:heh:

By the way, this thread is now long past silly. We all must be very bored at work.

Zod