“Metal: A Headbanger’s History"

USMC0341

Dead Cold Day
Apr 23, 2004
NY
www.deadcoldday.com
Hey everyone...if you remember, someone posted some information on this Metal Documentary that is being filmed. After reading that post, I went to the site and submitted my name and number to be interviewed. I had an initial phone interview about 3-4 weeks ago, and they said they would let us know in a while because they had so many people to talk to. Anyway, I hadn't heard anything in a while and I had kind of forgotten about it - but I got an email this morning telling me that I was one of four people selected out of a few thousand to be interviewed for their NY group of people, and I have an on-camera pre-interview this Wednesday. Afterwards, they will select 1 of us to participate in the actual documentary...I'll try and do UM Old School proud, and I will definitely have one of my favorite band shirts on...just not sure whether to go Old School or something a bit newer...I'll let you know how it all goes...I'm pretty psyched.

JB

Pabla said:
That's great! Good luck with that and wear a MAIDEN shirt :heh:

I think I'm gonna have to go with my longsleeve Iron Maiden "Killers" shirt...or my REALLY old Metallica "Ride the Lightning" shirt...I'll decide that morning I suppose...

USMC0341 said:
I think I'm gonna have to go with my longsleeve Iron Maiden "Killers" shirt...or my REALLY old Metallica "Ride the Lightning" shirt...I'll decide that morning I suppose...
I think the Maiden shirt would be farrrrrr more stylish, you cannot get MORE fashionable than wearing the mighty Eddie ;) Plus, too many people already wear Metallica shirts...hmmmmm, perhaps we should vote on this issue :p

I hear that...Maiden shirts have ALWAYS been one of my favorites...only reason I threw the Ride the Lightning shirt in there is because it's an original, and VERY old looking...not ripped, but the black of the shirt has greyed substantially over the years...just looks kind of salty and "old school". Tell you what...if someone wants to set up a vote - have it run until tomorrow, and I will wear whatever shirt everyone agrees on. Here's the list of possibilities:

Iron Maiden - "Killers" long sleeve
Metallica - "Ride the Lighting" short sleeve
Lamb of God - "As the Palaces Burn" short sleeve
Children of Bodom - "Hatecrew Deathroll" long sleeve

Set up a vote and let the chips fall where they may!!!!

USMC0341 said:
Hey everyone...if you remember, someone posted some information on this Metal Documentary that is being filmed. After reading that post, I went to the site and submitted my name and number to be interviewed. I had an initial phone interview about 3-4 weeks ago, and they said they would let us know in a while because they had so many people to talk to. Anyway, I hadn't heard anything in a while and I had kind of forgotten about it - but I got an email this morning telling me that I was one of four people selected out of a few thousand to be interviewed for their NY group of people, and I have an on-camera pre-interview this Wednesday. Afterwards, they will select 1 of us to participate in the actual documentary...I'll try and do UM Old School proud, and I will definitely have one of my favorite band shirts on...just not sure whether to go Old School or something a bit newer...I'll let you know how it all goes...I'm pretty psyched.

JB
That's excellent, I am very happy for you, let us know what happens!!!!!