æther chords

Hey dude, a most incredible page. The color scheme and layout ingeneral are kickass. It's a page I look forward to seeing complleted!!! My only problem is the band links, and how you have the arrows you click on to scroll to the next list, and how once you click on a letter, you have to hit reset to get back the list of letters again (if you want to choose a band with a different first letter in their name). It seems a bit unfriendly for people not used to the internet or computers. The full screen idea is kick ass in my opinion, but I'm sure it would be a bitch to people who can't figure out how to get out of it!!! Alt-F4 works for me, but I wonder if some people might just be lost, not knowing shortcut keys.......

Just some personal thoughts, though I really think it rocks overall!

thanks for the critique, Tjill.

i'm not really done with the band list yet (i haven't gotten through R's yet), and when it's finished i hope it will be more navigable.

as to the exit, i've had that problem before, which i why i included a handy dandy little exit button right around the middle of the navigation frame. there's an embedded javascript that should close the page.