04/11/06 - Ragnarok @ Perth, Scotland

are you kidding!? it was scrote?! multiple scrote?! im going to be having nightmares for years... :(

wow i really lowered the tone.....so yeah we're all partying...and im not strange, please come party with me :)...

there will be no scrote...if anyone gets their out without invitation, they'll loose it! :)

the travelodge is £26 if u book in advance..if u cram multiple people into them they work out very cheap indeed...unless youre pissed when u check in and then your mates con you into paying the entire hotel bill for 8 people......

i was planning on sleeping wherever i fall over....which will probably be the all in one crappy travelodge style bath/shower thing again...theyre suprisingly comfortable actually, if u get in at the right angle.....

apparently I had a nice druken conversation with the head of my halls of residance which I don't remember :S least I've always ended up at home so far by the will of various friends... have tried to sleep on my floor a few times tho.

Wow, I head for the hay and I come back to see that I'v been pimped out, promised "rewards" and put in charge of finding suitable drunken-sleeping positions for two inebriated power metal chicks.

Sounds sweeet! ^_^ :kickass:

I'm up for that!

:headbang: