1&2 October Istanbul gigs

setlists: (not in correct order / * = second night)

* acoustic set (fragile dreams, wish you were here, parisienne moonlight (!), glory box (!), covers i dont know
balance
closer
* are you there
a natural disaster
flying
pressure
release
panic
temporary peace
* pitiless
forgotten hopes
destiny is dead
one last goodbye
judgement
shroud of false
fragile dreams
empty
inner silence
angelica
sunset of the age
a dying wish
sleepless
comfortably numb (only first night)
albatross (cover - only first night)

sorry if im mistaken

Morpheus said:
Glory Box? Hmm would have liked to hear that. especially Vinny singing "Gimme me a reason to be a woman" ;)
yeah but it was lee, sorry though! :tickled:

i have no pics :erk: but i tell you something,
vinny (thanks for the correction o_O ) took off the red shirt this time (not on stage duh) and wore some white top!!!

but at some level i missed the red top. it was sort of a signature for the tour. :err:

edit: btw i'm guessing danny has some pics cos he was taking them from the stage! :D

The first concert was very nice but the
The 2nd Concert was great!!!!!!!! :Spin: :hotjump:
best concert i've ever seen!!!
-They also played one portishead song, and of course a pink floyd song/wish you were here/for the ones who couldn't be at the concert ;P.-

I hope that Danny will put the photograph to the official page(which he had taken last night). And I'm very happy that they promised to come to ROCKISTANBUL 2005. And I hope that there's nothing wrong with vincent's guitar :))) And also special thanx to lee douglas...

A Leaf said:
vinny (thanks for the correction o_O ) took off the red shirt this time (not on stage duh) and wore some white top!!!
ooh.jpg

it was brillant..
it was the best show I've ever seen..
while they were playing one last good bye.. they stoped playing and listened the crowd.. everybody (there was more then 2500ppl) in there was singing along.. it was a wonderful moment..

two assholes started up on me for no reason during a dying wish, i ended up leaving the gig to get stitches in the hospital. this is a fucking disgrace, that something like this happens at an anathema gig. they shouldnt let these assholes to gigs. and security was nonexistant when it came to stopping/catching these people.

another annoying thing was that people started protesting the acoustic set with whistles etc, so the band left the stage, only to come back to do an electric set. i really wanted a full unplugged set but some dickheads in the crowd ruined it for everyone. the best moment of the gig for me was singing along to nowhere man!! or dancing along to dog house.

Cenk said:
two assholes started up on me for no reason during a dying wish, i ended up leaving the gig to get stitches in the hospital. this is a fucking disgrace, that something like this happens at an anathema gig. they shouldnt let these assholes to gigs. and security was nonexistant when it came to stopping/catching these people.

another annoying thing was that people started protesting the acoustic set with whistles etc, so the band left the stage, only to come back to do an electric set. i really wanted a full unplugged set but some dickheads in the crowd ruined it for everyone. the best moment of the gig for me was singing along to nowhere man!! or dancing along to dog house.
hope it wasnt too serious. what have these people come to?

vinny wore the red top the first night.

frankly speaking the first night wasnt that good. nothing special like

cenk, sorry about the injuries, get well soon and i completely agree with you for what you said about the protesting. these things suck, i cannot understand how and why but it happens all the time!