1&2 October Istanbul gigs

thanks for all the get well soon messages ppl. next time i see anathema will be when they next play london, or paris, or another city in europe. but not in istanbul.

i'm still so pissed off that i've decided to only gonna go to jazz & classical concerts/festivals in turkey from now on, no rock concerts cos some people in this country dont know how to watch a concert like a human being.

arse like, it's a shame they don't play around places like Manchester up 'ere in their native north west England, like they do a set of 2 or 3 gigs in places like Holland, but then not up here :(

though the izmir gig started a bit late and though the place was more than full, it turned out to be a good one for me, excluding the ones who got hurt from some pogo shit

the turkish tour was just great :)
thank you very much, to all of you!!!!!!! i had a wonderful time there!

and for all the questions here in this thread... i kinda read through all of them...
no, vinny's guitar is definitely one of those "the thing that doesn't die" guitars... re-tuning the guitar next day made it all perfect again; plus one new volume knob
i'll try to make it in time to post some setlists online; the acoustic set on the second istanbul show wasn't cut short, it was just that; as the bands' own support act

i saw the ankara and eskişehir gigs.ankara gig was better than eskişehir because of danny:)we saw anathema without solos and lead guitars(without danny,because of fucking passport problem) in eskişehir,but it was not too bad(they play sleepless without solo part,it want to bravery)
i dont like ankara gig's hall, it's sound system is very strange,and shity:)but this time it was near to good.(except danny's amphi problems)
i guess anathema is first band doing a tour in turkey..thanks for that and thanks for good moments in gigs..we will waiting for the next:)

is there anybody who have the 2nd october gig in video format? Or will it be on Anathema's new Dvd? ;)
[ı've seen that güven er. erkal was recording, and i'm waiting him to show some video clips (from the 2nd oct.) in his programme in dream tv.]