100 Greatest Power/Progressive Metal Bands Criteria: - Power & Progressive Metal Ba

Why the hell did they clump power and prog together when the two genres have nothing to fucking do with each other?

Is there ever going to be a good list?

Iced Earth, Helloween, YJM and Manowar above Blind Guardian? Pah! PAH I SAY!

Not denying that those bands are fucking great... But better than BG? Well that's just a no.

not having Angra on the power metal list is rubbish.

Angels Cry and Holy Land are two defining albums for the genre.

lists suck though.

And I like Between the Buried, but how are they ranked above Psychotic Waltz. really?

It's all in the lyrics!

I mean, compare the awesome poetry of "You have a pussy, I have a dick!" to the mundane, boring and somewhat dorky lyrics that Cynic produces. Besides, Rammstein uses more pyrotechnics... and pyrotechnics kind of rhymes with progressive... in a way... sort of...

as if there are 100 power/progressive bands that are even listenable, let alone great. this list is bullshit before i even look at it!

It's all in the lyrics!

I mean, compare the awesome poetry of "You have a pussy, I have a dick!" to the mundane, boring and somewhat dorky lyrics that Cynic produces. Besides, Rammstein uses more pyrotechnics... and pyrotechnics kind of rhymes with progressive... in a way... sort of...

wat