101 Rules of Black Metal ...

8. Don't have fun at concerts. Stand around with arms crossed.

Anti-mosh............ I never understand what was their problem with moshing........ is it so untue......?

Originally posted by Nocturnal Emperor

whats wrong with dani filth hes a very talented vocalsist and writes some fantastic lyrics

His vocals are just a third rate ripoff of Martin Walkyier and his poetry reeks of.... Damn, the only good thing I can think of here is faggotry but putting that there would be stupid... Well, idiotism goes as well but it's just not as striking.

NP: Electric Wizard - The Outsider

His vocals are just a third rate ripoff of Martin Walkyier and his poetry reeks of.... Damn, the only good thing I can think of here is faggotry but putting that there would be stupid... Well, idiotism goes as well but it's just not as striking.

My thoughts exactly. Except they're yours...

Originally posted by MacMoney

NP: Electric Wizard - The Outsider

Yo Mac, how IS that Electric Wizard album? What I've heard from them before reduced my metabolic rate to a near-crawl and I almost died.

Uh, that was a joke ;)