The only stupid concert I went was last year to this pop punk concert it had blink 187, new found glory, and some other crap bands.
The only reason I went was because my friend had an extra ticket and I had nothing else to do.
The trip was that new found glory got booed off the stage it was pretty funny. Made it worth it.

I went and saw Metallica in 96...I was hoping they'd still be good live, considering Load had just come out and therefore they didn't have too many sucky songs to choose from....by 15 minutes in I was hoping for James to get toasted by the pyro again.....

Sorry but Sonta blows :s.
That's only my opinion, I know many fans who are so much into it. I just don't understand why. I reckon that they are very good playing their instruments and all but the musicstyle... yuck.

they only have 2 good songs- Replica+Full Moon......and the new album is EMBARASSING! HAHAHAHAH! COMEDY GOLD! Sooooo many sugar coated ballads....man oh man....

Ozzfest 98, too many bad bands to name, but what the hell, I was like 13 and Megadeth, Tool, and Ozzy were pretty cool, among a very few others. I was also dragged to Warped Tour once or twice, I think when I was 13 and 14, or maybe as late as 15 (all depending on what time in the summer it was). As for concerts, besides festivals, that I've gone to by choice....Powerman 5000, Fear Factory (who was pretty cool, but Coal Chamber and Static-X opened up), and I'm sure a few others in the nu-metal genre. I also went to a Dashboard Confessional show only to see the openers The Anniversary, and it was with my girlfriend anyway.