11.11.2005 · THE BRAINTRAIN IS RUNNING UNDER THE FLAG OF A NEW BOOKING AGENCY!

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
11.11.2005 · BRINGING THE 'STORM ON THE ROAD AGAIN! THE BRAINTRAIN IS RUNNING UNDER THE FLAG OF A NEW BOOKING AGENCY!

Hi Brainiacs,

after taking a short break for some days to breath some fresh air into our hearts, minds and lungs, we have not only been sitting around and being the lazy, beerdrinking musicians we're supposed to be - we have been dealing with some cool stuff for you! Brainstorm are proud to announce their new booking agency DRAGON PRODUCTIONS! From now on Dragon Productions are bringing the 'Storm on the road! For any further infos or details, please get in touch with

DRAGON PRODUCTIONS
a division of A.S.S. Concert & Promotion GmbH
Jörg "Schrörg" Düsedau
schroerg AT dragon-productions.com
Rahlstedter Strasse 92 a
22149 Hamburg
Germany
Phone: +49-40-675 699-36
Fax: +49-40-675 699-30
http://www.dragon-productions.com
http://www.ass-concerts.de

news_stalforspic.jpg

Having said that, we do not want to miss to send out a big "thank you" to all at ICS, especially Thomas Kreidner, for the great and challenging time we had together and we wish them all the best for the future. Our paths will cross again, so wherever we will meet, make sure to have some cold beers available.

The attached picture was part of a very cool photo session in the beautiful country of Sweden at the Gates Of Metal Festival. Pictures were shot by Per Stålfors, ongratulations on that. The picture also shows Ralf Langer who helped us out (and he really did an amazing job here!) on the bass guitar, as he jumped in for Andreas during the summer festivals shows. Thanks a lot again, Ralf! Now you all know how this stage animal looks like when he is not on stage! ;-))

I guess that's all for today, folks! Thank you very much for your attention and stay tuned for more exciting NEWS from the "stormy brothers"!

- Rock hard, ride free, drive safe and God Bless You All! -

Todde & Brainstorm

oh man, how much i hope to see brainstorm!!! i love the feel i get from their music...i say glenn should book em for prog power USA next year, and maybe i can make the trip down from pennsylvania!!

i know i will see them eventually, my guitarists uncle is good friends and knows em well...so hes keepin a lookout for me :D

thats very great news to hear though, and a cool picture indeed!! after highschool im going to europe, i hope to travel all around, sweden being a must go place!