DT's booking agency

Only Human

Rider on the Bonez
Feb 14, 2003
Arkansas
Visit site
I've recently gotten into DT in the last few months, and so far I own Damage Done, Exposures, and, now, Haven. I've known of DT for a long time and heard various songs here and there which I liked, but for some reason never really checked it out. What a mistake! It's cool to have the whole discography to collect, though. It's a veritable treasure trove of greatness.

Anyway, I read that there will be an upcoming American tour for Character, and I know the band itself is not in control of the cities where they are booked, but do any of you know how to get in touch with the booking agency? It would be incredible to get DT here. There is a solid and loyal metal fan base, but we get mostly the metalcore shit that is so popular right now. After hearing the live portion of Exposures and watching a bootleg I have, it's obvious DT is a live force to be reckoned with, so I'm going to get as many people from here as possible to email the agency to petition to get DT here in Little Rock (a major tour stop if there is one :rolleyes: ) to rock our faces off if it's at all possible.

Any help on who to contact to get them here would be very appreciated.

yes. the band (or rather, its management) has to receive an offer from a promoter/club owner. all offers are taken into consideration and - i suppose - those that can both fit the tour schedule and match the requirements in terms of venue/payment/etc. are added to the tour.