questions about current US tour

GabrielKnight

The Beast Within
May 31, 2002
New York
Visit site
I've posted this before in the wrong thread...

I've been hearing that DT is the opening band for the current tour. Can someone tell me what time they start? Are there any local bands before DT?

I'm planning on going to the NJ show tomorrow, and I don't want to miss the DT set. They say the doors open at 7:00 PM. It's a bit of a drive for me to get there, and I'll have to leave work early just to get there by 7:30 or so.

Thanx,
GK

As far as I know, DT and Sentenced are taking turns opening. When I went, Sentenced opened (and at the show before, DT opened). Doors opened at 7 at our venue, and the show started at 8. DT went on probably a little before 9. There were no other opening bands (i.e. local bands) in Cleveland, but I heard there were a few in Detroit. I'd say, find out who opened at the show before yours.

Originally posted by GKnight56
I've posted this before in the wrong thread...

actually, you already posted this in a new thread, and i merged it with the "tour review" thread, which is the one we use for everything concerning the us tour. so you did it wrong the first time and now again. :p
but it's not a problem: since you're so stubborn i'm gonna leave this thread going hoping the subject helps ppl post their questions here. :D ;)
welcome to the board, btw. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
actually, you already posted this in a new thread, and i merged it with the "tour review" thread, which is the one we use for everything concerning the us tour. so you did it wrong the first time and now again. :p
but it's not a problem: since you're so stubborn i'm gonna leave this thread going hoping the subject helps ppl post their questions here. :D ;)
welcome to the board, btw. :)

rahvin.

Hey listen, you should warn people before doing things like that! :D

When I saw my message suddenly appearing in a different thread, I thought I'd lost it! I was thinking I'm getting too old for this shit and can no longer figure out how to post a message. Thanx for eventually telling me - I feel much better now. :lol:

-GK

@gknight56 :lol: i'm sorry for that, but if you really think you're getting too old you should have learned to check the sticky "rules" thread on boards online by now... :p yeah, i know it doesn't say that there's a specific thread for the american tour, but somehow waking up, going to work and having to merge 2-4 threads about that tour every day since last week convinced me everybody was feeling and sharing my pain. :D

rahvin.