Various random questions...

Jolty

Monochromatic Stains
Dec 27, 2003
Calgary, Canada
www.last.fm
First of all, is it still possible to find the Enter Suicidal Angels EP anywhere? I saw it at HMV in West Edmonton Mall like three years ago, and I've been regretting not buying it ever since then.

Secondly, I have a "deluxe edition" of The Mind's I, and I'm wondering if it is the North American release or the European release. I assumed that it was the North American release, but someone told me that Osmose Productions only rereleased The Mind's I in Europe.

Also... Is the DT merch from their North American tour going to be sold anywhere else? I really like how I'm the only person in Calgary with the Nothing to No One hoodie and Where Death is Most Alive shirt, but I'd also like to get my hands on that red and yellow shirt that was there. I didn't have as much money to spend there as I had originally planned.

Finally, the most pressing question of them all: Where do babies come from?

Go to Amazon.com and search for enter suicidal angels or click on the link (don't know if it works):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...5788710?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1185701513&sr=8-1

I do not know the answers to the next two questions but I am pretty sure the babies are all brought to us by storks.

edit: darktranquillity.com says that The Mind's I's rerelease has only in America the ESA EP on it. So if that's what you have it should be the American version.

Merch (North America):

Better selection: http://www.rockabilia.com/band.php?mode=search&bcat=1463&cat=1463

and http://www.jsrdirect.com/index.asp?Group=DKT

TMI and The Gallery were released on the US market as Deluxe editions (from official page):

During the years, we've been all too aware of the lack of availability of our earlier material in the US, and we've heard from a lot of people about how hard and frustrating it is to have to track down expensive import versions of the older albums in order to get the D.T. collections complete. We got so much positive response from old and new fans when Century media licenced the "Skydancer" (1993) album for the US territory a couple of years ago, so it feels great to finally have "The gallery" and "The mind's I" enjoying proper stateside distribution as well.

For various reasons, these projects were postponed for a while, but we just heard from the labels involved that the albums will see the light of day early next year. The exact release dates will follow as soon as they're confirmed. In the meantime, here are the full tracklists including the bonus material

THE GALLERY:

1. Punish my heaven
2. Silence, and the firmament withdrew
3. Edenspring
4. The dividing line
5. The gallery
6. The one brooding warning
7. Midway through infinity
8. Lethe
9. The emptiness from which I fed
10. Mine is the grandeur...
11. ...of melancholy burning
12. Bringer Of Torture (Kreator cover)
13. Sacred Reich (Sacred Reich cover)
14. 22 Acacia Avenue (Iron maiden cover)
15. Lady In Black (Mercyful fate cover)
16. My Friend Of Misery (Metallica cover)

THE MIND'S I:

1. Dreamlore degenerate
2. Zodijackyl light
3. Hedon
4. Scythe,rage and roses
5. Constant
6. Dissolution factor red
7. Insanity's crescendo
8. Still moving sinews
9. Atom heart 243.5
10. Tidal tantrum
11. Tounges
12. The mind's eye
13. Razorfever
14. Shadowlit façade
15. Archetype
16. Zodijackyl light (video)
17. Hedon (video)

Finally, the most pressing question of them all: Where do babies come from?

The moon. It takes about nine months to deliver one to Canada, as observation might have told you, but it's different for other countries where the distribution is slower. Valkyrie dot com guarantees dispatch within 48 hours from conception, but in Eastern Europe nobody gets a hard copy anymore: they download the relevant files in a .rar archive off some shady Russian site and reconstruct the disc image. Purists claim they can tell the difference, but by the time the kids are in high school no one will remember anyway.