Share your Dark Tranquillity Shirt collection!

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys! I would be nice if you guys can post pictures of your Dark Tranquillity shirt collection here. I'm currently looking for a Projector shirt and some demo shirt (those are the ones missing from my collection) So it'll be nice if you guys can post for me how they look like. Even better :) if anyone has them for sell at a reasonable price OR know where i can get one(projector) besides EBAY let me know.

Here is my collection: http://www.drkangel.com/dt_shirts_resize.jpg

damage done TS
haven TS
the mind's i LS
the gallery TS

impressive. but there are other shirts besides those themed after the albums, some quite nice indeed (i love the one for the sun fired blanks).
yet i don't want to share my dt shirt collection, you guys'd make my shirts all sweaty. :p

A list of all my DT items can be found on my homepage --> Discography and then the link in the introductory sentence. There are no pictures but I can make some and upload them if anyone is interested. The list is not actually any more, I got the "Final Resistance" LS and the "Hours Passed In Exile" TS in the meantime.

I'm still searching for the 2002 Tourshirt, if anyone wants to sell it... TELL ME!!!

I really want that hours passed exile TS, but the only place i found to buy it is art-worx which shipping is 23,50 euro to the USA...horrible. If anyone can find a place with a cheaper price, let me know. Thanx

I have the American 2002 Damage Done tour shirt. I don't mind selling it.

@lucifer: I got it this year in Wacken at the ArtWorx Tent...

@Arch: I'm actually searching for the european version with the mind's Eye on it... And I don't think I will find anyone HERE who wants to sell it. But I'm at ebay nearly every day. No Chance!

EDIT: I found an "Indifferent Suns" TS at ebay.de right now... The seller says that it's still black. Here the Number: 4043730360 (copy into the search box and press enter).

Caotico said:
Tip: Osmose productions has pictures of some of the old t-shirts here:

http://www.osmoseproductions.com/DT/DTmindsTS.htm

Don't think they're still available though...

The "Enter suicidal angels" one looks awesome. It won't let me see the Lethe one... does anyone know where theres a pic of it?

This is me wearing the only DT shirt I could get my grubby little hands on.
cerebral_torment.JPG

pic's a year old, that tshirt is all torn and faded now. :(

lucifer1126 said:
...., but the only place i found to buy it is art-worx which shipping is 23,50 euro to the USA...horrible. If anyone can find a place with a cheaper price, let me know. Thanx
Tell me about it. I want to get that DT hoodie, but i will not pay 23,50 euro for shipping :mad:

back to the subject: I have the DT "Wings" shirt, The Gallery Tour Longsleeve and a Projector Tour Longsleeve

MorbidEnemy said:
Tell me about it. I want to get that DT hoodie, but i will not pay 23,50 euro for shipping :mad:

back to the subject: I have the DT "Wings" shirt, The Gallery Tour Longsleeve and a Projector Tour Longsleeve

!!! I would really want to see pictures for all those shirts!! especially the Projector one! Well, it seems like we both live in Los Angeles...maybe we can order stuff from art-worx together to share that EXPENSIVE shipping price? like half? it would be really nice.

++ LOL i just checked your profile and added you to my AIM buddy list! lol i see you very often on EBAY. =) you sold that ASMODINA cd for so much and bought this DIMENSION ZERO shirt from my friend thejesterrace666. If you ever want to do that order together thing, let me know. my aim is valkyrie1126

King Chaos said:
It won't let me see the Lethe one... does anyone know where theres a pic of it?
There's probably a pic of me somewhere wearing that shirt. I can't remember if I had it on in any of the Tuska-pics, but I recall that I wore it in my picture on the DT-forum members picture-page.

-Villain

That's most definitely a bootleg shirt. Niklas couldn't design something that bad, even if he wanted to.

yup, bootleg shirt all right. weird that someone has taken the trouble of downloading a photo from the official website for the backprint, yet failed to get the right logo at the same time.

anyway, good to see that noone has placed any bid so far...

King Chaos said:
We dont know the sellers motives... Maybe he bought the shirt not realising it was a rip off and Now he's trying to get rid of it, he might not be a bastardly pirate.

Well, I think the sellers motive is quite obvious... he has an Ebay store called BORDER CONCERT T-Shirts and 216 items up for auction :p