List your music/metal apparel

That's OK. :lol: I just wanted to point out that the exchange rate can very much be our friend if you can find a reliable distro in some third world country. These are like the equivalent of the Gildan Heavy Cotton shirts and they all have printing on the back and most on the sleeves too. With registered priority shipping they probably came out closer to $13 a pop. Still much cheaper than high quality band shirts from U.S. sellers.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I had a shower thought a few days back of contacting Cara De'Angelis and asking for a price quote on designing the RC 20yr Anniversary Tee. If it's within reason, I think it would make this commemorative cloth extra especial. o_O

Reactions: Ellestin
I had a shower thought a few days back of contacting Cara De'Angelis and asking for a price quote on designing the RC 20yr Anniversary Tee. If it's within reason, I think it would make this commemorative cloth extra especial. o_O
yeah, wtf was that all about? :tickled:

edit: those were the days I used to take a nice dose of ambien and instead of going to bed, would post on RC. so....

edit2: but that post was made at 1:19 in the afternoon.
Nominating this as the overall theme.

Several years ago I found some dude in Brazil on eBay that sold loads of brand new death/black metal CDs for dirt cheap. I filled in several gaps in the collection, $8 each or less.

Nice. Gotta be careful buying cheap CDs from some countries like Russia as they are the master of the authentic looking bootleg. Can only tell by the matrix numbers. Those things are everywhere on eBay.

Yea, I dont fooqin know. I was going to offer her $200 tops for this job. Such an offer may be an insult for such a talent, unless she feels indebted to this forum as a launch pad for her career.

Finding a easily accessible email address also a pain. Im not signing up to Artiva.com to get shot down by this peddler of mammalian pedestrianized masochism. Someone do the leg work, and I'll pay.

Nice. Gotta be careful buying cheap CDs from some countries like Russia as they are the master of the authentic looking bootleg. Can only tell by the matrix numbers. Those things are everywhere on eBay.
Yeah, I learned that lesson once. Finally bought a copy of Paranoid on compact disc, turned out to be a Russian bootleg. The disc quality was such garbage that it skips no matter what player, track, etc. I've never owned a brand new CD that just flat out wouldn't work.

Yeah, some of them are the legit "for CIS countries only" kind that are usually fine, but these ones are meant to look exactly like the U.S. release down to the barcode, copyright date, etc.

I think I have an extra copy of Paranoid if you need one.

Reactions: NAD