Austere - To Lay Like Old Ashes CD - (Out Today)

Vittra

Mar 1, 2004
Received this through my email today, sans pictures of course. Went ahead and placed an order for a limited Digi.

AUSTERE - To Lay like Old ashes CD / DigiCD - OUT NOW !!

NOTICE: AUSTERE merchandise in TS/LS/HSW zipper, will be out early march !

Customers from the USA / N.A. can also check soon with THE END Records, our official distribution partner. The records will be available soon after the release from there mailorder section, so visit: www.theomegaorder.com

If you are from Australia and Oceania and related region please contact Ruin Productions for a copy of the AUSTERE records ! Visit: www.ruinproductions.tk

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Dont want to use the Internet Shop?? No Problem, just send a e-mail stating clearly your wants and adress as well as payment method !

PLEASE NOTE: If you reply or order through E-mail always use info@eisenton.de

***********************************************************************************************************************************

AUSTERE - To Lay Like Old Ashes CD

Austere’s 2nd full-length album grazes the face of the earth with a collection of melancholic, despair ridden bleak music. For we all live in a delusion... As life holds nothing but DEATH!
AUSTERE - To Lay Like Old Ashes ltd.Digipack CD

Limited Digipack CD.
300 copies, black cardboard with copper metallic print !

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.eisenton.de

OUT NOW:

- TODESSTOSS - Würmer zu weinen CD
- LÖNNDOM - Fälen Fran Norr CD (re-issue)

OUT 27.2.2009

- AUSTERE - To Lay Like Old Ashes CD / ltd.DigiCD
- AUSTERE - To Lay Like Old Ashes TS / LS (march)
- AUSTERE - Logo TS / HSW zipper (march)

Indeed it is rms. http://www.myspace.com/bandaustere

Really looking foward to this album, can't wait to hear it.

I really like Eisenton's Distro/Label. The prices are somewhat high at times as it is as Euro (German) Distro, but he sells quality stuff, and is very reliable. I've purchased some stuff from him in the past, most notably my Drudkh shirt.

Likely to shift their focus to Grey Waters as well as their other assorted endeavours... "Just for a Moment..." really was a window into what they are doing in Grey Waters.