List your music/metal apparel

JayKeeley said:
I have a whole bunch. This is my favourite:

DSC02467.JPG

o.m.f.g. that is probably the greatest shirt I have ever seen in my life (except for the Cosmic Genesis shirt). Also, I forgot to mention my Witchery shirt (logo). NECRO BLACK THRASH DESTRUCTION

Hmm, let me think:
Darkthrone - ABITNS LS
Agalloch - Pagan Winter '04 LS
Katatonia - Tonights Decision LS
Emperor - Emperial Live Ceremony LS
Emperor - ITNE LS
Emperor - Prometheus LS
Dimmu Borgir - Spiritual Black Dimentions LS (hey, it's the only non black LS I own..pretty much the only reason I own it!)
King Diamond - Abigail II LS
Opeth - Still life, still death LS
Opeth - Pest Through The Air LS
Opeth - BWP LS
Katatonia - Discouraged Ones TS
Opeth - MAYH TS
Ulver - Perdition City TS
Ulver - A Quick Fix.. TS
Code666 TS
UM TS
Manes - Vilosophe TS
Ephel Duath - UK Tour TS
Forest Stream - TOMS TS
Humanity - Bloodstock TS
Type O - Bloody Kisses TS

Oh, and I know it doesn't count, but I also have Ring and Battle Royale I and II tshirts :)

I'm missing a few, but I just can't think of them :(

There are 2 things certain in JayK's life:

1) Plug Hammers of Misfortune whenver possible
2) Listen to Iron Maiden
3) Brandish the wicked bad awesome original Agalloch shirt he has, that came to him on accident.

I guess that's 3 things. Whatever.

One Inch Man said:
There are 2 things certain in JayK's life:

1) Plug Hammers of Misfortune whenver possible
2) Listen to Iron Maiden
3) Brandish the wicked bad awesome original Agalloch shirt he has, that came to him on accident.

I guess that's 3 things. Whatever.
1) Wait till their new album comes out. :cool:
2) I'm human. What can I say? :loco:
3) I even brandished it to the band when I saw them - even Haughm was like.."oh so YOU'RE the one...". :tickled:

You also forgot to mention that I'm a good father. When I lose my job for having spent too much time on this forum, I will sell that Agalloch shirt to put food on the table for 3 months, and maybe reduce a mortgage payment. :loco:

I forgot to mention I have a bunch of metal beanies. I love metal beanies because I can keep my ears warm and brandish an upside down cross on my forehead (via Morbid Angel logo) at the same time, without the Glen Benton / Charles Manson / David Koresh lookalike problems.

Current favorite is a Samuel Adams beanie (beer = metal), that combined with my current mountain beard I look like a true drunk!

NicodemiX said:
hahahaha, okay I'm not familar with this story.

Jay. Storytime. HOW DID YOU GET THAT SHIRT!!!?
Ayeka said:
Likewise. Tell! Tell!
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away.....

...I happened to be ordering something from The End Records, and I came across that shirt. Somehow, a one off design ended up in their inventory that I ended up ordering completely innocently. I think it was a 'test print' for their tour at the time, but they decided not to run with it for some reason, so only one was ever made.

The shirt they ended up using was the Pagan Winter shirt, which some of us here have now (I bought a bunch at the gig along with the Grey EP).

The stars were aligned that day, I ordered it, and it showed up at the end of the week. Others tried to order it after I shared the news and that's when we discovered that it should never have been a 'for sale' item in the first place. I just lucked out I guess, and so decided to wear it to the Agalloch gig for Andreas & Agalloch to see. (It was apparently sent to me before the band or Andreas ever even saw the shirt, so it became quite a topic of discussion, heh).

Eiirwrds. I just responded and the post never arrived. UM has been acting up today.

Anyway, if the band make the shirt, then cool, and if not then cool. I never wanted to sell it, I could have done that by now. Maybe one day I'll end up giving it to Haughm in exchange for some guest vocals on a song I write. :loco:

Opeth-Hooded Sweatshirt
Opeth-Logo/Band
Opeth-Lamentations Tour 2004/Red Logo
Arghoslent-Flogging the Cargo
Winds-Imaginary Direction of Time TS
and a Pantera shirt lingering somewhere.

I have a Vintersorg poster, but it's more of a Cosmic Genesis promo than a normal poster, I need a Vintersorg shirt and a Borknagar one as well. I also have Negura Bunget and Leviathan posters. Starting to decorate with vinyl records, it looks nice. :D