What the fuck!!!?? Small set list!

well i know i enjoyed 5 live dt songs so far this year and i'll take that over 0 anyday. :D

thanks for coming, guys! hope you return soon. don't give up on us!! :hotjump:

@hedon: well i'm 100% sure all the people here knew forehand that both booking, playing in Finnland and the time of the set is out of your hands and that's why NOBODY is disappointed with you guys...
now, for the smelling part...i'm glad you finally explained it, because we were really getting worried about it ;) :p

fathervic (this is 50% of why i love DT)

Originally posted by FatherVic
fathervic (this is 50% of why i love DT)
You mean the smelling part? :p :devil:

Siren (glad they didn't visit greece as part of a tour :rolleyes: :p)

of course...a band that can mix lyrics, music and smell is a third better than those who can just mix lyrics and music, and two thirds from those who can't write decent lyrics and three thirds from those who can't even mix anything at all :)

I read an Yngwie Malmsteen interview yesterday. The guy interviewing him asked why Yngwie didn't tour in Finland; he said it's too expensive. Bands have to bring their equipment to Finland by boat, whereas the rest of Europea is easily reachable by bus.

And we Finns use handguns as combs.

@Hedon: Luckily you guys don´t reek of sperm.

@wildfyr: Seems that I have missed your question..

@Villain: You are a poor joke.

@Ormir: Perkele.

@RealHazard: Olet niin arkana.

@FatherVic: You are a poor joke.

@rahvin: You are a poor joke.

@Hearse: Olet köyhä.

@JesterOfDeath: Should we pity you?

@Episode666: Oh.. you worship Satan.. 666 and all.

@Miolo: You are a poor joke.

@Jim Ansell: Who the fuck are you?

@Siren: Shut up!

@ShadowLioness: OK. What ever you say.

@Melancholia: Gee. You are a nice person.

@OpethianSoul: Opeth rots my soul.

@Lethe78: Nothing to say to you.

@silentplanetscot: No. I don´t want to buy me a new mum.

@creepindeath66: 66? What?

@Static: You annoy me.

@Steve420: ...

@lnfinity: Geeee....

@Syndrome: You have somekind of syndrome?

NF: Homicidal :yell:

*waves at Niklas*
It was great to finally see you guys down here in Florida. I was hoping to get to chat with you a little, I had some guitar questions concerning the tab and needed to brush up on my swedish, but Martin said you were ill. Hope you get better ;)
I also hope you guys return as soon as you can, with a bigger set list of course

*waves at Episode*
Hello :p

Originally posted by Charlie E.
*waves at Episode*
Hello :p
*waves back* I got my AE shirt! Thank you thank you thank you! (even if you don't have AIM anymore.. :p )

To RealHazard: I don't worship Satan. I worship Santana. Or Santa, depending on the time of year and the amount of naughtiness I'm allowed. Possibly satin, but I think the post would get pulled if I went into details. Thank you for your generalized insult attempt, though. :)