So now, what do you think of "Exposures"?

I'm very happy with Exposures, especially the newer tracks. I'd say exposures, in sight, cornered and no one are my favs. The old material is pretty good but I don't care for the vocals although the music kicks ass. The 2nd disc is good for what it is and I will play it in my car every now and then but I'd rather just watch the dvd at home. The booklet and overall packaging is also very nice.

The CD 1 kicks ass! Static is the best fuckin' song DT ever made!
And this little "column" in the booklet is nice. about the whole Gothenburg sound and how it came to it with those several bands and so on.
and the sentence "Consider yourself blessed if you revel in Dark Tranquillity's music. Nothing quite like it exists anywhere." lol :D

I must say that Exposure is much better than what I expected.
Didnt really expect that much of tracks left out of the albums and old demos, but the "newer" stuff is of really great quality. And the second disc, the live album is also really good, it makes you wanna see the band live as soon as possible.
Check out my review of the album and also a report from the Dark Tranquillity concert in Gothenburg at www.metalcovenant.com.