"EXPOSURES - In retrospect and denial": Double CD released on the 24th of May

according to a mail from Century Media sent to magazines, also to the one I work at, the release date for couple of CDs, including this one of DT, has changed. It is now one week earlier, at May 24.

all those who want to talk about it because they've heard it already are allowed to do so. we're not enforcing a policy of silence until the release date anymore this time. just (as usual) no direct links, no public "i send you this you send me that".

DeepInMisery said:
Ok, goodie.. then i must say the song "Static" is really cool. :p

My mouth is sealed also, but is very strange that nobody talk here, well yes Static is very cool, also the live tracks are great, no more shitty live recordings.

Exposures... :worship:

replicator said:
My mouth is sealed also, but is very strange that nobody talk here,
heh, accurately trained to ultimate devotion. :p

actually, i'd like to state again that it's ok to talk about it. you don't have to wait until the 24th of may, although i think i will.

rahvin said:
heh, accurately trained to ultimate devotion. :p

actually, i'd like to state again that it's ok to talk about it. you don't have to wait until the 24th of may, although i think i will.
My devotion to the band is strong, I dont wanna to ruin the party here, but we must buy this album when it hit the stores, is a great collection for any DT fan, I was impressed by the live CD because the band never release any official live album, so i will take this second CD as a live album, great tracklisting, and great recording.

I can´t wait to have my copy in my hand with the 20 page booklet full of beatiful artwork by Nicklas.

Thank you DT for this one, this is only for the real fans !!!

:headbang:

thats the other thing i like about DT.. great music, great artwork, its nice to see some pluses to not just the music, but the booklets and covers aswell.

because i have no idea when itll get to australia, i did find exposures last night. have to say, nice.

as for official live stuff, i managed to source the dvd locally, so im stoked :)
now just to get my dvd player back from repair so i can watch it again :D
but an official live cd goes down quite nicely.
they really know how to look after their fans.
now they just need to tour here, and id be a happy man :)

rahvin: want to prod them over here? :D

rahvin said:
not to mention my prrofreading and editing!
It's great that you have prrofread the booklet - now we can be sure there won't be any annoying typos. :rolleyes:

-Villain (as excited about Exposures as the next guy)