The New DT CD At My Feet...

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
I finally got it!

It took awhile for it to arive in The States, but I got it!

EXPOSURES – IN RETROSPECT AND DENIAL is now in my possesion! And I just love it! It's great to hear Dark Tranquillity live, and the unreleased songs from the DAMAGE DONE, HAVEN, and PROJECTOR sessions are awesome!

My favourites are "The Poison Well" (Fantastic opening riff), and "Exposure."

And being a Dark Tranquillity fan, I had to hear the classic material. And the TRAIL OF LIFE DECAYED demo and the A MOONCLAD REFLECTION EP were just indeed that...classic. MOONCLAD had some of the best melodic guitar work that I've ever heard.

One King has fallen! (At The Gates)

One King has sailed the Grey Havens! (In Flames)

Long Live Dark Tranquillity!!!

That sounds great... Ill remember that one.

I think Rahvin's about to chime in and say there's already a thread for this sort of EXPOSURES banter, and then He'll remind you to read the rules. :loco:

I agree Exposure is one of the best tracks on the album and possibly one of the best Dark Tranquillity tracks ever... are the tracks on the back of your American copy in the right order?

King Chaos said:
That sounds great... Ill remember that one.

I think Rahvin's about to chime in and say there's already a thread for this sort of EXPOSURES banter, and then He'll remind you to read the rules. :loco:

I agree Exposure is one of the best tracks on the album and possibly one of the best Dark Tranquillity tracks ever... are the tracks on the back of your American copy in the right order?
I believe they are in the right order...

As long as all the songs are there, I don't mind if they're a tad scrambled...

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:

That's indeed a great one. Actually, I read an interview with one of the At the Gates Guys in which he said that it'd be possible to see them live once again on a big festival. So let's hope altogether that Wacken or Gods of Metal or so try to get them for one final gig. This would be one of my dreams, I never had the chance to see them live.

Can I be the first to acknowledge "The Wonders at Your Feet" pun just begging to be announced? :p

TheFourthHorseman said:
Sure, but you do realize that everyone just got it straight away and you're the only one that feels the need to announce it?
Thus the :p

I don't know if Jimmy is just an idiot or if he is an idiot trying to get some attention, but I wasn't able to laugh at any time I read this shit... Not because it's about DT but because I don't like (or better: hate) this kind of humor (Krakow, which is somewhere in africa... HA, HA, HA!). To me someone without any talent to write anything (including reviews, interviews or books :D )

Schwedentod said:
I wasn't able to laugh at any time I read this shit...
well, no. I, for one, after having read the "extra:" line, feel a bit sorry for all the Polish people who just got to know that one of their biggest cities lies in "fuckin´ russia"... :rolleyes:

TheFourthHorseman said:
Sure, but you do realize that everyone just got it straight away and you're the only one that feels the need to announce it?

That was even more obvious with punish my heaven. I mean if any metalfan has at least a bit of self respect and has listen to metal for more than a couple of years he would instantly recognize the "melody to end all melodies" as i call it.