The "I'm searching for..." thread

Gtranquillity

The fear I feel inside...
Jun 24, 2003
The Netherlands
www.dark-tranquillity.nl
You've been searching for this one particular CD, LP etc. for years but couldn't find it...?
Let others know what you're looking for (and hope someone has it, and is willing to part from it :) )

My list:

Dark Tranquillity - Skydancer LP
Dark Tranquillity - Trail of life decayed - 7" EP '92 Mexico
Dark Tranquillity - Of chaos and eternal night promo
Dark Tranquillity - Enter suicidal angels promo
Dark Tranquillity - The gallery LP (NOT the picture disc!)
Dark Tranquillity - Zodijackyl light retail video '97

@Tranquillian: didn't you mention some cassette from Thailand???

EDIT: (after Tranquillians reply :) ) Add to the above --> Damage Done cassette, Thailand

Gtranquillity: you´re discography depresses me tremendously every time I visit your site :) :worship:

my list of missing DT stuff is probably more or less equal with the things I actually have. or quite much larger, if all imports and different promos are to be taken into consideration. so if anyone wants to part with pretty much anything hard-to-get, let me know. :rolleyes:

@Gtranquillity
Yes, I have a Thai cassette copy of Damage Done that Anders gave me.

From that list I have
Dark Tranquillity - Trail of life decayed - 7" EP '92 Mexico
Dark Tranquillity - Enter suicidal angels promo
Dark Tranquillity - Zodijackyl light retail video '97

I'm searching for the matching sock of the one I have in my hand
I should've tied them together after washing them :/

Delirious: The Official Prick of English Grammar and Spelling says:
"your" not "you're"
wink.gif

oh great, now you´re making me feel even more stupid by using expressions I don´t know what´s meant with. what have I done to you to deserve this? :yell:

Delirious said:
oh great, now you´re making me feel even more stupid by using expressions I don´t know what´s meant with. what have I done to you to deserve this? :yell:
whoa, settle down fella.

Alright, somebody come tranquillize him.. take him back to his place safely, and have him get himself an avatar while you're at it.

I'm sorry if we're ruining your thread, Diana :p

I've been searching for a dark tranquillity workshirt for the longest while :( ...you know the one with their logo embroidered on. Never got hold of it so I bought a Century Media one instead :)

fireangel said:
wouldn´t you find those in online-stores? Why are they so rare?
my take is they're not reprinted after the label runs out of stock. they quickly disappear from stores (even in countries i might visit. heh.) and they're not easily available online because those from the host era are on major, and we know major labels never reprint cds...

MagSec4 said:
whoa, settle down fella.

Alright, somebody come tranquillize him.. take him back to his place safely, and have him get himself an avatar while you're at it.
now you´re using fancy words again. get an avtra... avarat... atrava...? I have no idea what you´re talking about. :Spin:

I will, I will. just haven´t found teh right one yet...

rahvin said:
...and they're not easily available online...
they have more or less(?) the entire discography on www.cdon.com