"EXPOSURES - In retrospect and denial": Double CD released on the 24th of May

Finally a release date! :hotjump: Now, let's just hope it won't get postponed for any possible reason.

Tranquillian said:
I am so glad for everyone who didn't know this already ;)
Heheh, me too, me too! :D

About the photos: There's the possibility that some DT-tattoos appear in some of them... :cool:

-Villain

Salamurhaaja said:
Thanks to all who got this going :)
Well, I'd like to think my dozens of emails (and violent threats, letter-bombs, etc.) to both the band and CM had any effect in Exposures becoming reality, but I guess the only ones you really can thank are the band-members themselves (well, duh!) and the people at CM (yep, they really can make the right decisions - occasionally at least).

This is indeed the best news this far this year!

Anja: Dunno about the "eternal" part, but yes, if that happens, I feel most honoured. :)

-Villain

This is teh win. Now I don't have to wear out my originals of Trail... and Moonclad :Smug:

Uhm, while I have the chance, I'd like to ask whether the re-issue of "Trail of Life Decayed" that appeared on "The Official Demo Series vol. 1" which came with Metal Invader (Greece) was taken from the master tapes? It sure sounds very clean... Caotico?

Uhm, while I have the chance, I'd like to ask whether the re-issue of "Trail of Life Decayed" that appeared on "The Official Demo Series vol. 1" which came with Metal Invader (Greece) was taken from the master tapes? It sure sounds very clean... Caotico?
No, not at all. We didn't even know about that CD until three years after it was released, so the "official" part is greatly exaggregated. It turned out that Metal Invader got permission from Osmose back in the day, which is a bit odd since they didn't have anything to do with our demo.

Anyway, I suppose that the CD songs are ripped from an original demo cassette in good condition.

OK, great, thanks for the info. Sounds very clean really, I'm guessing they must have made a good attempt at removing tape hum at least...

Erik said:
That's pretty fuxing pedantic.
pedantic is my middle name. i was christened rahvin pedantic olafsson.
btw, i read about the royal carnage / cob board dispute and spent about 20' of sheer joy and excitement. ah, teh beauty of online fights. :)