What do you think of the forum server going down?

What do you think of the forum server going down for so long ?

• It ferking rules!!!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It ferking sucks!!

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Incendiare said:
What's this so-called "life" you speak of? :err:

:)
Oh, the usual slaying dragons, casting spells, so on. :)

So basically...

meaningless time and space > slaying dragons and casting spells

Interesting.

@Krigsbarn:That explains their content :rolleyes:

@Incendiare: Here, time and space are infinite. So every thing we do here, because veryyyyyyyy little, right? So.. Would we not say that.. everything here because meaningless? And slaying dragons is just mean! :yell: :cry: Me loves teh dragons u_u,,
It's a paradox!
Cos..life out theere is ..meaningless too?
Maybe because it both involves humans :err:

I do, and I have one aimed at you somewhere in a txt file. One nice to rahvin and one funny to arch, and pretty insulting ones for Nick and rahvin

Oh thank god it was censored. Since I saw the >I< in the beginning of your sentence I thought "Holy damn, he's going to talk about his life and dear god do something to save us from a lethal boredom" And now you retardly *peep* in place of most words; I do believe there is a god out there or maybe not if the true evil inside you makes you... (how can I say?) Stay here and... (how can I say?) Bother us some more... so my last wish would be that you GO...

krigsbarn said:
Oh thank god it was censored. Since I saw the >I< in the beginning of your sentence I thought "Holy damn, he's going to talk about his life and dear god do something to save us from a lethal boredom" And now you retardly *peep* in place of most words; I do believe there is a god out there or maybe not if the true evil inside you makes you... (how can I say?) Stay here and... (how can I say?) Bother us some more... so my last wish would be that you GO...

Ok, 1: "she" and 2: bother "us"? ("my preciousssss" style?) :rolleyes:

krigsbarn said:
I do, and I have one aimed at you somewhere in a txt file. One nice to rahvin and one funny to arch, and pretty insulting ones for Nick and rahvin
Pleeeease insult me Krigsbarn!

Bääää!!!

Hey dewey & ronnie (Hiljainen & Arch for people who care), we appreciate real much when you come into what you think is a game and show a big wide smile begging "oh please let me play, I'm the best player" and what we'd appreciate even more is that next time you walk by, keep looking forth and not stop to say something realllly boring... so you want to play ? you won, now let's all play more... *snooore* *snoooooore* *snoore..* *...snore*.. what? you're not gone yet ?

krigsbarn said:
Hey dewey & ronnie (Hiljainen & Arch for people who care), we appreciate real much when you come into what you think is a game and show a big wide smile begging "oh please let me play, I'm the best player" and what we'd appreciate even more is that next time you walk by, keep looking forth and not stop to say something realllly boring... so you want to play ? you won, now let's all play more... *snooore* *snoooooore* *snoore..* *...snore*.. what? you're not gone yet ?
*stays here with a very wide smile*
It's you who is playing the best player here, the one who writes bright replies to other people from your high level, in case you haven't noticed :rolleyes:
But please, continue to talk, you're entertaining.
And i'm starting now to think that this is a game, otherwise it's worrying.

krigsbarn said:
Ummm... I don't have a clue what you're talking about... maybe it's an insult.

Yaaaaaaaay! An insult! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Everybody dance!!!

everybodydance%21.gif
everybodydance%21.gif
everybodydance%21.gif
everybodydance%21.gif
everybodydance%21.gif
everybodydance%21.gif
everybodydance%21.gif
everybodydance%21.gif