UM IRC server

Siren

Dec 6, 2001
Since it appears most people don't know about this yet, i decided to make a thread and inform you that UM has its own irc server.

The server is:
/server irc.mahke.net

and the channel:
#ultimatemetal

For those not-so-familiar with the irc how-to, here you can find ReiToei's quick visual guide (thanks rei ;) )

If you have any difficulty with the process I (and i'm sure all other people here too) will be happy to help you out :)

Siren (irc freak? naaah :p)

I wonder, how many "Villains" will end up there, while following Rei's great guidelines..? :)

-Villain (who will spare his IRC-experiences to the next DT-chat)

well I WAS and ADDICT, but could always come to addiction again, but well the forums and ICQ keeps me quite busy for now ;)

For a very long time in summer i couldn't even connect there for some reason..
But if people are gonna be gathering again, expect me to lurk there more often. ;)

i don't have much time for chatting these days, sorry. i could just "lurk" there myself, but i wouldn't really be much company besides the occasional "hi" and "how are you". it takes some time to visit the board and reply to all pm's everyday, and if you add to this my work and my writing, well, it adds up to a lot of time. ;)

rahvin.

I was actually looking for this thread before I found there was a 'search' command here... after which i forgot about looking... hehe... if my AIM life is any example of what my presence on irc will be, expect me to be logged in all the time but never actually there :p

~Kovenant

edit: I'm gonna need a bit of help...maybe I'm doing this wrong, but it keeps telling me I can't resolve the server, and rei's old visual helper no longer works for me...