C'mon people!!

Will you actually come in and hang out in the channel?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Nah, I'm a buttpuppet

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yeah, but I need help

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • What's a channel?

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
Come on guys, I didn't make a CoB channel for no reason! The owner of the server would also appreciate to see some people actually on the server. If you have IRC, please connect to the server:

irc.advnetsol.net

and join the channel:

#childrenofbodom

Or, if you want, click on the link in my signature. This will open your IRC and connect you to the server and automatically make you join the channel. If you don't have IRC and need help, just ask! C'mon people! Come in, idle idle idle! Also, I'm going to see about maybe connecting my bot (AI) to the server as well. It's a clone of me and the server doesn't allow clones, but I'm going to talk to the server admins to see if they can do something for me. Anyways, JOIN!

NP: Dark Tranquillity - Single Part of Two

You can do it two ways:

One:

Under File>Options, it'll bring up the interface where the server list is and where you can change some information like your nick. On that same GUI, click the 'Add' button. Next, enter a description (optional) and then under server type in irc.advnetsol.net Leave the port as it is. After that, click 'Add' and then connect to the server.

Second method:

When you open IRC, you'll see the server window after the Options menu pops up (which usually doesn't if you are using a script). In that window, type /server irc.advnetsol.net

When you connect to the server, you can either add the channel to the channel list that usually pops up (on regular mIRC) or in the server window type /join #childrenofbodom

NP: Arch Enemy - Vox Stellarum