I created a CoB IRC channel *Details

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
Ok guys, I read the IRC channel thread and decided to make a channel for us. The server is irc.advnetsol.net and the channel is #ChildrenofBodom. This network is a fast network and doesn't crash like Dalnet, EFnet, Undernet, etc.

Please join and hang out. If you're not talking, please idle (unless you are on dial-up so simply just part the channel when you disconnect). If you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask/suggest. I'm going to talk to one of the Server Administrators to see if I can connect a clone so I can bring like a Trivia Bot and stuff like that. Well, I'll see you on the channel!

NP: Joe Satriani - The Power Cosmic 2000 Pt. 2

Greetings, the irc channel is a great idea, would idle if I had time. Probably will become my second home when I am on leave.

I'm just asking if anyone knows of any way I can post some mp3s online. I'm off for some training soon (in the military) but am recording some pre-production mp3s of my music. First album written etc. and its nothing special until I organize a session drummer, bassist and so on. But the few demo pre-production tracks I'm recording on my crappy computer might catch someones ear and they might be interested in making a few comments. So does anyone know where I could upload a few whilst I'm away on call.

Other than that some of the (inaccurate) tabs are on www.mysongbook.com under the composer Fabian Creber.

Kind regards to all involved in metal and C of B.

- Fab

At the moment, I've only had time to do one. I've got so many written down its hard to decide which to record before I go. First one is a tribute to Finland and Norway (for such great music). It's about 8 mins long, and compressed to 3 megs.

Just looking for somewhere that can host a few of them for people to listen to, perhaps make comments if they like them or not and so on.

I most sincerely appreciate the gesture.

Kind Regards - Fab.

It's not a server that comes in the server list. You can add it. The server address is irc.advnetsol.net and the channel is #ChildrenofBodom

In case you are wondering, irc.advnetsol.net is ran by Pricefragger/Advanced Network Solutions. A friend of mine (I don't know him in real life) owns the company.

NP: Slayer - Hand of Doom (Black Sabbath Cover)