11/6- Springfield, VA

Dec 5, 2002
Dallas
Into eternity opened for 30 or so minutes. Nevermore played for around an hour.

Set List-

Precognition (played as in intro over house speakers)
Born
My Acid Words
Bittersweet Feast
River Dragon
Never Purify
Beyond Within
This Godless Endeavor
Final Product
Enemies of Reality

Warrel sounded very good IMO as did the rest of the band. The sound was "iffy" for born, but was fixed by My Acid Words. Jeff was nuts and steve looked rediculous as usual. Talked with Karen for a bit before the show, then watched Into eternity and Nevermore from the upper area. Sorry I didnt find you again later, had to get home. Ohh well see you tommorow :loco:

Didnt stay for Opeth, but im sure they were nothing more or less like the other half dozen times I've seen them. Awesome show overall I'd say. Picked up a "This Godless Endeavor" longsleeve too.

Just got home not too long ago. Great fucking set, I'm happy they played River Dragon and THIS GODLESS ENDEAVOR. I didn't think they would play that one live, it was definately a major highlight performance. It's also cool that apparently they weren't touching Dreaming Neon Black but decided to throw Beyond Within in there. AND they were filmed the set. What a night, I hope anyone else who went had as wonderful of a time as I did. CHEERS!