1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

Yes, but actually, I throatily apologize to Taliesin: Suggesting someone is a SlipKnot fan sure is an exceedingly iniquitous offense,
a completely tasteless joke; And I can't but acknowledge I was bloody rude.

almost! I am Belgian (but my native language is French)

Belgium is great! One of my faves when I went to Europe! :worship:

I went to Brussels and Brujas (don't know the real name, Bruge or something). I really liked Brussels, nothing like eating bunny with beer with a Kriek in your hand :kickass: :) PWN :worship: :kickass: .

I'll definetly go to Belgium again, and WHY gott WHY is Kriek so expensive here?!?

It's about $4, which in here is a lot because a CRn beer costs ca. 80c :) :erk: .

646: Lil' Bloodred is waiting for Fiction...perhaps a little TOO long.

647: Caotico is one of the few members that is the member of a popular band but still posts often, making him a rare batch of musicians that are members of a popular band but still post often.

^ Haha why do ye say too long? I'll have to wait a while after it's released anyway, since it takes a lot of time for cds to get here :cry: .

Niklas doesn't really post often, he has that many posts because he's been a member since 2001 :rolleyes: . He only posts random stuff, usually related to DT releases or something related to the band :) .

Haha, I wasn't talking about Mikael or Nicklas. But I notice in a lot of other band forums there are some band members who come out once in a blue moon to post. I'm just saying Sundin just has a lot of posts compared to those bands. I know Mikael posts here, I believe his post count is around 25-30 which isn't bad at all. I had no idea Martin posted here as well, so my comment was not directed at him.

It's not a bad thing that band members don't post much. It's understandable, when you're busy touring your ass off, writing new songs and trying to promote an album AS WELL AS have a family, typically internet forums are the last thing on your mind. I didn't mean to come off in a negative or harsh tone, i'm just saying, for a guy like Niklas, a lead guitarist of two bands and an artist for people's albums, as well as other business, 266+ is an assload of posts, regardless of how long he joined ago.

That's all.

btw are you always playing your guitar? :cool: :wave:

:cry: not very often... i dont know why, i cant get any inspiration or motivation to play... and i had to spend many time studying (these firts university exams made me study more than in my entire life, i swear).

LBRH said:
Belgium is great! One of my faves when I went to Europe!

I went to Brussels and Brujas (don't know the real name, Bruge or something). I really liked Brussels, nothing like eating bunny with beer with a Kriek in your hand PWN .

I'll definetly go to Belgium again, and WHY gott WHY is Kriek so expensive here?!?

It's about $4, which in here is a lot because a CRn beer costs ca. 80c .

hehe the original Dutch name is "Brugge" (meaning: bridge), but the French translation ist "Bruges". It is a cool city.
Oh yeah, Brussels rules! Kriek is also more expensive than other beers in Belgium. Have you tasted Chimay, Orval or Rochefort beers? Those are my favorites.
Does bunny means meatballs? if yes, i really love them with some gravy from Liège (with beer, onions and "sirop de Liège", which is some kind of jam made with dates and other alike fruits).
:headbang:

Now i am hungry and we ran out of Sirop de Liège ( i have to import that from Belgium)! But i found some german sugar sirop that can very well replace the Belgian one, and it tastes very close to the original recipe

Haha, I wasn't talking about Mikael or Nicklas. But I notice in a lot of other band forums there are some band members who come out once in a blue moon to post. I'm just saying Sundin just has a lot of posts compared to those bands. I know Mikael posts here, I believe his post count is around 25-30 which isn't bad at all. I had no idea Martin posted here as well, so my comment was not directed at him.

It's not a bad thing that band members don't post much. It's understandable, when you're busy touring your ass off, writing new songs and trying to promote an album AS WELL AS have a family, typically internet forums are the last thing on your mind. I didn't mean to come off in a negative or harsh tone, i'm just saying, for a guy like Niklas, a lead guitarist of two bands and an artist for people's albums, as well as other business, 266+ is an assload of posts, regardless of how long he joined ago.

That's all.

Hehe I know relax relax, I was just kidding :rolleyes: :Smug: :) . Yeah Martin B. has one post, and he said:

Martin B. said:
What the hell?!?

*then the world goes KAPUTT*

Nintendo DS said:
hehe the original Dutch name is "Brugge" (meaning: bridge), but the French translation ist "Bruges". It is a cool city.
Oh yeah, Brussels rules! Kriek is also more expensive than other beers in Belgium. Have you tasted Chimay, Orval or Rochefort beers? Those are my favorites.
Does bunny means meatballs? if yes, i really love them with some gravy from Liège (with beer, onions and "sirop de Liège", which is some kind of jam made with dates and other alike fruits).

Now i am hungry and we ran out of Sirop de Liège ( i have to import that from Belgium)! But i found some german sugar sirop that can very well replace the Belgian one, and it tastes very close to the original recipe

Haha yeah Brugges was nice :) , it was funny because we (me and my sister) nearly missed the train to go back to Brussels hehe.

Sadly enough I was only in Brussels two days, which was totally not enough IMO :cry: . I wanted to drink more bier... more bier... AND MOR BIER!!! *goes Kapputt* :loco:

Well I only drank Kriek because I really like it hehe.

And well no they weren't meatballs, it was a bunny (rabbit, ye know? I like to say bunny though hehe :heh: ), and supposedly it is Brussels' typical meal.

It was soooo good... :) .

Hopefully next time I'm in Belgium I'll be able to visit you :) . Dunno why I didn't PM to tell ye I was going to be there... stupid me :erk: .

Hehe I know relax relax, I was just kidding :rolleyes: :Smug: :) . Yeah Martin B. has one post, and he said:

*then the world goes KAPUTT*

Haha yeah Brugges was nice :) , it was funny because we (me and my sister) nearly missed the train to go back to Brussels hehe.

Sadly enough I was only in Brussels two days, which was totally not enough IMO :cry: . I wanted to drink more bier... more bier... AND MOR BIER!!! *goes Kapputt* :loco:

Well I only drank Kriek because I really like it hehe.

And well no they weren't meatballs, it was a bunny (rabbit, ye know? I like to say bunny though hehe :heh: ), and supposedly it is Brussels' typical meal.

It was soooo good... :) .

Hopefully next time I'm in Belgium I'll be able to visit you :) . Dunno why I didn't PM to tell ye I was going to be there... stupid me :erk: .

i hate rabbit :p but yeah, my mom has already cooked that dish.

I probabily wasnt in Belgium when you were there anyway ;)
And when you were in Hambourg i wasnt in Bremen either (i can take the train from Bremen to Hamburg for free). I think Konrad and I were at is parents'.
But the next time you go to Belgium, i can maybe arrange a trip to my parents at that time, if you tell me soon enough about it!

648, 649, 650 - hyena, Dark Silence, Tranquillian have read Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
651 - La Rocque is a complex amalgam of positive and negative personality traits that emerge or not, depending on circumstance -