1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

634-A - As I've been reading around this place, I have found out that Nihilism is regarded as a witty posture, so I'll just say: "Wombats for me have no essential value, and if there is a truth to wombats, it is surely not comprehensible for me, I witness no objective meaning or purpose in wombats, I can't even take as a possibility that wombats exist, even though I have seen pictures of them, there is no comprehensible proof that wombats are, I am surely not even thinking about wombats since I can't deny nor agree that my own sentient thinking is, or not, taking place, for it is an illusion that has been created out of Nihil, though that is most likely not true either, or false, in an understandable way"

636 - afz902k should edit his post and make it 635.
637 - afz902k had better learn the rules of teh mighty wombat very quickly to earn his numerically screwed up nickname. Thou must venture deeper into the labyrinths of the search functionality.

640 - The abundant use of "ye" and "yer" by Li'l Bloodred (Daniel) is on the verge of annoying me even more than his smiley obsession.

641: Everyone should be the same! I vote for mandatory masks plus jumpsuits. Away with you individualism, away!

642 - Taliesin appears to be some kind of SlipKnot fan.
643 - A modified version of Villain's sig: "You don't have to like Mayhem - unless of course you don't care about your immortal soul."

644- Dark Silence seems to live in Germany but i remember she's a French girl and she plays guitar... (dunno maybe i'm getting confused...........)

about Slipknot and masks if they are as goodlooking as Corey -who also got a voice i like alot- they should drop their masks asap!!! :lol: