1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

@marduk, uc: i think that the best example of an accomplished multi-layered cartoon is disney's the emperor's new groove. i was 22 when it came out, watched it with a friend who is my age, and we were howling with laughter for the paradoxical, surrealist humor all the time. still, the kids had fun because of the adventure, the funny voices of the characters, and the very appealing drawings. being a scriptwriter for disney, especially when it comes to movies like the aristocats, would be my ultimate dream job, if i don't get to rule the world first. :p

hyena said:
@marduk, uc: i think that the best example of an accomplished multi-layered cartoon is disney's the emperor's new groove. i was 22 when it came out, watched it with a friend who is my age, and we were howling with laughter for the paradoxical, surrealist humor all the time. still, the kids had fun because of the adventure, the funny voices of the characters, and the very appealing drawings. being a scriptwriter for disney, especially when it comes to movies like the aristocats, would be my ultimate dream job, if i don't get to rule the world first. :p

I'll second that on the grounds that my dad, brother and I all laughed way mroe than the younger cousins we actually brought to go see it.

<lifting up skirt...>

~kov.

597 - rahvin and hyena probably derive their fondness for the word 'blatant' from listening to bad religion.

598. One day, Bloodred's smilies are going to go berserk and eat him alive. Until then, he'll probably be a respectable member of the DT-forum community.

599. At different times (and often at the same time), Bloodred might use english, german and several inventions of his own or of other forum-swellers.

UndoControl said:
598. One day, Bloodred's smilies are going to go berserk and eat him alive. Until then, he'll probably be a respectable member of the DT-forum community.

599. At different times (and often at the same time), Bloodred might use english, german and several inventions of his own or of other forum-swellers.

Hehe well I like to brag that I know lots of languages (fucking Mandarin is driving me INSAAANE!!! o_O ).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OH NOES!!!

o_O :ill: o_O

And suddenly, tired of being used like simple and meaningless puppets, The Smileys, heirs of The Internet, entered a Berserk Mode so demoniacal that Daniel could not do one thing! It was pointless to resist! So he just stood there and waited for the smileys to eat him alive. And they did.

*gets eaten* *dies*

:cry: said one smiley, "I liked him!"
:lol: "FINALLY! Internet is now ours to rule!!!" said another!
:yuk: "He didn't wear deodorant today!"
:puke: "I noticed!"

The End?​

and i thought that 'circus' and 'smiley' referred to john le carr&#233;'s novels? coincidence?

604: In the battle of the evil and mean of the board versus the pure of heart, the evil and the mean prevailed. The world is a tragedy :(