18/09/02: News section updated

Ican't say I'm very into brass jazz, of course some is good...just had to liste to A-train to day..hehehehe but I'm more into fusion, prog jazz and lets say big band jazz...but all music that's good is good...so......

mr V

Originally posted by Vintersorg
Well, the re-make of the older songs is an experiment, it shouldn't be seen as the new direction of Víntersorg in any aspect, it was just something that I enjoyed to do, every new musical adventure is enritching, I just wanted to totally disect and twist the songs into a new entity. What's the point in re-do them in the original manner?

It's quite a synthetic spectacle.

mr V

hehe, I know its just experimental, it just sounds strange ;)

F_V (doesnt listen to jazz....prolly should :p )

some guy at the icelandic metalforum has been telling me that some member of Vintersorg has been frequenting the irish pub named Dubliners here...

well, that's news to me and Mattias at least..hehehehe...but I have a friend living and studying vulcanology in Iceland.

mr V

a member of the band FORGARÐUR HELVÍTIS said he had chatted with him and that he said that he was a former guitarrist and he had played on some albums,

hey maybe it´s what´s his name Frank... who played on Till Fjälls and Ö.S.

I said it might be this whawahguitar guy or a touring guitarist or a member of Vargatron...

p.s. this is the place to study vulcanology!