a few questions

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
1.how is the new Havayoth going... and the label search?
2.Will there only be two permanent members of Vintersorg in the nearby future, will others participating merely be session members, guests, touring musicians...?
3. will the new album come out late this year or 2004, when is the studio time for it?

4. what is this? will this be on the Vintersorg catalogue or another side project?
taken from the news section:
<LI>I've written music and lyrics for another album/project that will be up and going at the turn of the year, a lot of people will take part in this...

Hehe maybe he is working on Borknagar, lets get that album a going :D :Spin:

He said in another thread a while ago that the new album has to be released in 2003.

The music for the Havayoth album is nearly completed I guess, but I have to work on the vocals some, I guess. But right now, we don't know which label that will release it. Will keep the Vintersorg duality, but having the same two masters as last time on the new album, plus another person as a story teller, not in a cheesy way though...The album will be recorded with the start in June....but several sessions as you guys want us to also play live....

That music is not for Vintersorg, and recently I've written five songs for another project called Frequencies...very different indeed, quite electronic based but with distorted guitars and alot of clear vocals...I really like the songs actually.We'll see what happens with it.

mr V