Poll: Tours for summer 2002

Which of Andreas' bands would you like to see this Summer 2002?

• Vintersorg

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Borknagar

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Otyg

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Havayoth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dont think they have no... 'cuz if they had i would think it would be on theyre official page...

and well.. i would have picked Borkey if not for that i saw them not so long ago, and if i had to pick one('cuz both bands playd at the same time(dont bother that that is imposible, OK!!? :p ))i would have picked Vintersorg.. just 'cuz i have seen Borkey before....

I'd really love to see all of those bands. Hope the Quart festival this year is as good as last year's w/ Einherjer, Opeth, In Flames, Ram-Zet, Borknagar, Mayhem, Motorhead and Zyklon. The Tuska festival and the Wacken festival would have been fun too.

I don't see how one can choose ONE of them! But if I'll see Vintersorg at Inferno (maybe borknagar to..?) and Borknagar at Wacken (maybe Vintersorg to..?) I'd vote for Otyg on a tour, 'cause then I would get to see them all! :D One wish for the new year. Or does that make three? Well, it's my wish what so ever, and I'll just have to wait and see what destiny decides...

whats the deal with Havayoth. I dont know anything about em. What they play? its gotta be somewhat good at least of Vintersorg at the helm.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
whats the deal with Havayoth. I dont know anything about em. What they play? its gotta be somewhat good at least of Vintersorg at the helm.

Havayoth site to be found right here :eek:)
I haven't had time time to really LISTEN to the
Havayoth album yet, but someday I will :eek:)

Originally posted by Dark Soulstress
I'd love to see Vintersorg, Havayoth, Otyg, and Borknagar all at the same time! That would be an incredible show!
Vintersorg could be a genius but even geniuses have their limits ;)

I listened to the Havayoth samples on the vintersorg site a while back and didn't really care much for any of them... can't put my finger on why, exactly.

i'd have to choose vintersorg. i think there is more of a chance of seeing borknagar live here in the states though since ive been reading that a summer tour is planned for this summer. i saw borknagar in 1999 w/ Simen on vox, but i prefer vintersorg's vocals. otyg kicks major ass too. reminds me a little of Storm from Norway, but w/ a little more folk influence.

well I voted for Borknagar, buuuuuuuuut I must say I prefer Vintersorg cd's much more (i.e I own four Vintersorg releases and just Quintessence (empiricism is coming next) from Borknagar)
but the reason I voted Borknagar is a) I've already experienced a Vintersorg gig while none from Borknagar and b) I can't wait to hear Colossus from Andreas throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to see Havayoth and really awaiting for the second album, but it's not the kind of music to freak out on a concert. The Watcher kicks major ass!!!!!!
and it has to be extremely fun to see some Otyg gigs, though it's very unprobable they do an extense tour!
so i'm out

yeah I dont see whats wrong with Havayoth? Its not the heaviest headbanging music ever but its got the Vintersorg soul in it, yes Ive heard The Watcher and im very impressed, Vintersorg always sings with great passion. I had a feeling Havayoth was gonna be good just because I know with that mans voice at the helm of something, its gotta be good :headbang: So yes Id defintily like to see Havayoth. Although Vintersorg is my number one choice, just got Till Fjalls yesterday. Veeeeeeeery good album as I expected.

Havayoth has a really nice atmosphere. The music is nothing like the other Vintersorg, but still very good..
(I think it's even better than Otyg, I don't like Otyg very much...)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
I think Otyg would just be cool to see because of their originality, id like to see all that stuff played live.

My thoughts exactly! :eek:) Gimme Otyg live!!!
If I hear about some livedates with Otyg in Sweden,
not too far away from the Norwegian border I'll
consider travelling >:eek:)

Right now I'm planning a trip to Sweden so I'll get to
see Iced Earth. I still can't get over them leaving
Norway out of their tour, and having three dates in
Sweden!!! *Grrrrr* But the band is not to blame....
Anyways.... Otyg = yummeee :eek:)

hey least you get plenty of tours over there.........over here in the good ol us of a their scarce........I do get to see Amon Amarth and Marduk in February tho! (hmm, I seem to be announcing that a lot, but damnit im excited hehe)