Yet another question for Mr. Vintersorg

midevil elf

Dec 15, 2004
This question does not really concern the band Vintersorg. It concerns Borknagar. Do you plan to release another album with them? I really hope so, I think your vocals took Borknagar to new heights when compared to their previous albums. Also, your vocals combined with Mickelson's drumming seem to be a perfect fit...another reason why I like the newer Vintersorg albums the most

But most importantly, would you and the other guys in Borknagar ever consider rerecording Quintessence??? I mean with your vocals instead of vortex's(although I do really like his vocals) and the same kind of production Empiricism and Spiral generator has, a remake of Q would be so incredible. Because seriously, Q had a really terrible production job. thanks

midevil elf said:
This question does not really concern the band Vintersorg. It concerns Borknagar. Do you plan to release another album with them? I really hope so, I think your vocals took Borknagar to new heights when compared to their previous albums. Also, your vocals combined with Mickelson's drumming seem to be a perfect fit...another reason why I like the newer Vintersorg albums the most

But most importantly, would you and the other guys in Borknagar ever consider rerecording Quintessence??? I mean with your vocals instead of vortex's(although I do really like his vocals) and the same kind of production Empiricism and Spiral generator has, a remake of Q would be so incredible. Because seriously, Q had a really terrible production job. thanks

Hi! Yes, I'm a part of Borknagar so I'll do vocals for the next album as well.
No,. we haven't thought about a re-recoring of Q, every album is a document in time.

mr V