Poll: Tours for summer 2002

Which of Andreas' bands would you like to see this Summer 2002?

• Vintersorg

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Borknagar

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Otyg

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Havayoth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's not easy to tour in the US... it cost a lot more then in Europe!
Sometimes the venues are to far away from each other, so you won't make it in time.
Another problem is some venues seem to forget what band they booked when.
Europe is much easier and more comfortable to tour, much better organized! And the distance between the venues is not as huge as it is in the US.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Right now I'm planning a trip to Sweden so I'll get to
see Iced Earth. I still can't get over them leaving
Norway out of their tour, and having three dates in
Sweden!!! *Grrrrr* But the band is not to blame....
Anyways.... Otyg = yummeee :eek:)
EEEEKK!!!!!
Iced Earth in sweden!! damn, i have to go!
and i had planed to go to the Vintersorg gig in Skelleftea.. hmm dont think i can afford four shows in three weeks(Dream Theater, Vintersorg, Paul Di'anno, and now Iced Earth)... ugh! and only one of them are less then 50miles(not english miles) from where i live...

won't go the IE gig here in Barcelona, just got fed up of them....and I don't think they have the level to tour alone... IMHO of course!

Oh! now I feel bad :cry:
but well I loved dark saga, I was tuned with something wicked, but the new one is not that good....
I've seen them twice live and they're not as good as touring alone, really. They should have got a supporter or something!
but well we all know my comments are always thrown directly to the dustbin, but what I will continue writing, someday, you'll see the light too ;)

Originally posted by FatherVic
Oh! now I feel bad :cry:
but well I loved dark saga, I was tuned with something wicked, but the new one is not that good....
I've seen them twice live and they're not as good as touring alone, really. They should have got a supporter or something!
but well we all know my comments are always thrown directly to the dustbin, but what I will continue writing, someday, you'll see the light too ;)

I wonder how Matt will make it with the vocals for 2 1/2 hours every day...

The new album is simply not as good, because the contract of CM is running out and Jon didn't want to waste a good album for CM. He wasn't satisfied with them for some reason and that's why he didn't want the third album of the Triology get released on CM...

Originally posted by Morgana

I wonder how Matt will make it with the vocals for 2 1/2 hours every day...

The new album is simply not as good, because the contract of CM is running out and Jon didn't want to waste a good album for CM. He wasn't satisfied with them for some reason and that's why he didn't want the third album of the Triology get released on CM...

A thought that springs to my mind is; "How dare they put
out an album they are not fully satisfied with?!!!"
Not only are they wasting time and money, and think
about all the bands that are starving for a record-deal?!?
But how does it make them feel? I don't think I'd ever
release something I was not fully satisfied with.....

Their latest isn't perfect, but it is still good :eek:) I like it! :eek:)

I think I need to listen to some Iced Earth now!!!
*Starts looking through cd collection*
Which one should I go for? :eek:)

SWTWC is a damn good CD IMO, I liked Horror Show but..........i dunno. I dont really liked the whole "monster theme" of the album. It kinda ruined it for me.......there are some damn good tunes tho like "Damien" and "Ghost of Freedom".

could never agree more with blackspirit!!!!!!
that's why I retook my love to Megadeth.....making their last album with capitol with the most stylish way...a compilation of their work with "Capitol Punishment" as title for it :)

writing bad material just to "fuck" the label up is not the way to get a good mood on fans, who are the ones to buy future stuff!!!

Originally posted by Blackspirit

A thought that springs to my mind is; "How dare they put
out an album they are not fully satisfied with?!!!"
Not only are they wasting time and money, and think
about all the bands that are starving for a record-deal?!?
But how does it make them feel? I don't think I'd ever
release something I was not fully satisfied with.....

Their latest isn't perfect, but it is still good :eek:) I like it! :eek:)

I think I need to listen to some Iced Earth now!!!
*Starts looking through cd collection*
Which one should I go for? :eek:)

you got it wrong, Jon wasn't satisfied with CM! He is with the album, but he has a better one already written and that one he does not want to release on CM...

Originally posted by Morgana

you got it wrong, Jon wasn't satisfied with CM! He is with the album, but he has a better one already written and that one he does not want to release on CM...

I didn't get it wrong, how dare he put out something
that is not perfect in his view? Why didn't he release
the best one that was already written? Because of
the record-company? What a bitch! >:eek:) Hehe....

I totally understand him, but still think it's stupid >:eek:)

yeah fuck CM man just give us FANS a good cd, why give us a cd that doesnt have the "Jon Schaffer seal of approval" and make us wait a few years to get a decent one?