02/11/02: Something special from Mr.V

wooohhooo...me too :)

hm, this should definitely be played by a real orchestra. Would sound much better (but who am I telling this? :rolleyes: )
It would be interesting to know more details about that project though. I cannot really imagine what that photo/image project is like and what the music has to do with it. I suppose it's a bit too complex and too much to explain...?
How many songs did you do for that project? There're all instrumental I guess?

(edit: 2nd part of the post)

Wow! Thats a lot of news! And that song is really awsome! It would sound cool with a real orchestra, too;). Lots of stuff going on......

Was it mentioned it would sound better with an orchestra? :p

No, its pretty cool lil piece of music hehe. Good to hear all the great news from the V camp. Looks like we'll have a ton of things to look forward to in the ways of mr. V coming up next year :headbang:

It's just music to "still" pictures. But it seems that I'll write music to a motion picture by the same guy. It's a kind weird project I guess. Having a futuristic view upon medieval times..something like that......we'll see how it end up.........

mr V

it sounds like soundtrack for low budget game :p or like Wongraven. not bad, but nothing special at all...

@B'Spirit: i think that "synthetic" is the right word for bands like Deathstars or Pain ;)

Originally posted by Eldzik
it sounds like soundtrack for low budget game :p or like Wongraven. not bad, but nothing special at all...

@B'Spirit: i think that "synthetic" is the right word for bands like Deathstars or Pain ;)

I was thinking the same thing as you Eld; Music to a game :eek:) hehe...

Haven't heard Deathstars and Pain isn't really my deal :eek:P

Hey.....I stated myself that it's just a low budget synth thing...but you could imagine the price tag for a symphonic orchestra yourself, and then it wouldn't be possible to have it up as than I had to sell alots of copies...it's just a small thing that I though I would share...

mr V

@mr V I haven´t heard it because my computer is not fast enough but I am sure I will like it. Will you release it as a cd???

Oh, and I saw there is another song on the havayoth album on the japan release. Maybe you will put that one on the net too????

Originally posted by Vintersorg
Hey.....I stated myself that it's just a low budget synth thing...but you could imagine the price tag for a symphonic orchestra yourself, and then it wouldn't be possible to have it up as than I had to sell alots of copies...it's just a small thing that I though I would share...

mr V
Don't worry! Even with the sound I thought it sounded cool!! Reminded me of a RPG I've played.:)

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I was thinking the same thing as you Eld; Music to a game :eek:) hehe...

heheh... Mr V, you should make music for next Heroes Of Might And Magic :lol:

I'm feeling totally insulted here. Is Mr. Vintersorg seriously saying that it's too expensive to hire a symphony orchestra for $100,000 just for giving his fans a freebie? That's just mean, dude. I thought he loved us.

(IRONY ALERT: THIS POSTER IS TRYING TO BE FUNNY)