Yeah, I had to make a new thread for this :P

benny

Artifact Of Chaos
May 4, 2001
Seattle
www.myspace.com
Just read some Suidakra news!!

The release date for "Emprise to Avalon" is official now, and is set on June 24th. Also check out the new English site they have up at http://www.suidakra.com. If any of you have not heard this band yet I strongly recommend you try them out.

Also didn't Vintersorg tour with these guys at one time?

OooooOooOooooooh! Me wants their new album too!!!!
Shit! Next month I'll be flat broke! How will I afford the
Quartfestival in July? :eek:P Shit..shit...shit...... hehe.....

Thanks for the tip about their new website! Great to
finally get to read about them in English! >:eek:) YUMYUM!

Sadistik: I really suck at describing bands but I guess it would be black metal with some folk within the music. You should go and d/l the full song of "Wartunes" from the site. Its a great song.

I had no idea that I actually know their guitarist :eek:
Well, I don't know him well it's just that we hang out in the same pub a couple of years ago. Haven't seen him ever since.

Well I just read some other news today.

New Suidakra song from the upcoming album Emprise to Avalon is available for download. The song is called "Pendragons Fall" and can be found at http://www.suidakra.info

Also this from the official Finntroll site:

Woohaa!!! Finntroll has finally confirmed the studiodates for the upcoming album. Fintroll will be attacking Sweden's Studio Fredman beginning November 21st and will continue to onslaught until 20th of December. So if you're in Gothenburg at that time, keep a close eye out for drunken trolls wreaking havoc downtown...

- Somnium

Originally posted by Morgana
11. Lost In Time - "A Madman's Privilege"(5,2 mb)
12. Lost In Time - "Extravagant Masks of (...)"(5,3 mb)
14. Lost In Time - "Theatrical Spheres of (...)"(6,8 mb)

*Picks demo out of small mountain of cd's*
*Has a quick look*

Thanks Morgie!!! :eek:))) I already have them
though... But just to support the band I
should download! Hehe... :eek:)