18 and older only!

Skorned1 said:
Then you haven't had good head!

No no no I love going down on chicks. Its great.

To skorned , yes ive had plenty of head, Tons of good head too, but I PERSONALLY , you know this being me , dont feel it to be much of an emotional attachment. I spent alot of time at punk shows doing work for my buddies and believe me chicks love bag pipe players, cheerleaders love bag pipe players. DIrty punk girls like bagpipe players. Life was good then. Yes Ims hallow, i figured we wouldve already established this now. I like to give to chicks too but Im really picky about which ones. Gotta be softball players or basketball players. Chicks with nice tone tan thighs makes me drool insesintly.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
No no no I love going down on chicks. Its great.

To skorned , yes ive had plenty of head, Tons of good head too, but I PERSONALLY , you know this being me , dont feel it to be much of an emotional attachment. I spent alot of time at punk shows doing work for my buddies and believe me chicks love bag pipe players, cheerleaders love bag pipe players. DIrty punk girls like bagpipe players. Life was good then. Yes Ims hallow, i figured we wouldve already established this now. I like to give to chicks too but Im really picky about which ones. Gotta be softball players or basketball players. Chicks with nice tone tan thighs makes me drool insesintly.

True, bag pipes are hot. Extremely emotional as well. I do see the irony.

"We've got a piper down!" (I Married an Ax Murderer)

Softball Players! I really don't want to start a description of what I see when I imagine a softball player. Basketball players!?!?!

I played soccer for 15 years. :D

DarbysDad said:
EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY- Dude - Lick the chicks pussy, the dominating feel of that is such a rush for me. I love it when she has to ask me to stop and it makes me hard as a rock

I Love You! (tear drips from her eye)

Thank you and I forget to mention, that I don't necessarily dive right in from the get go, even though my perveted head wants to sometimes. :)

Thank you and I forgot to mention, that I don't necessarily dive right in from the get go, even though my perveted head wants to sometimes. :)

[I played soccer for 15 years. :D[/QUOTE]

I love you. o_O

I use to have a band leader that played If you think im sexy on the pipes all th time. He was gay, short, fat, and bald.

DarbysDad said:
EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY- Dude - Lick the chicks pussy, the dominating feel of that is such a rush for me. I love it when she has to ask me to stop and it makes me hard as a rock.

And

skorn - call me when you get to the OC :D you :headbang:
And thus DarbysDad won over all the other women on the board!
He had me from the get go. :worship: