18 inch floor tom sample?

I'm wondering if anybody has a few decent multi samples of an 18inch floor tom all the samples i've been finding aren't as low/deep as the original in the recording not even close!

any help would be appreciated!

(also i wasn't sure where to put this move accordingly!)

I'm wondering if anybody has a few decent multi samples of an 18inch floor tom all the samples i've been finding aren't as low/deep as the original in the recording not even close!

any help would be appreciated!

(also i wasn't sure where to put this move accordingly!)

I think I can help you out there; I have an 18" Yamaha Recording Custom miked with a Shure Beta52, that fucker is deep!

Need to swing by the studio and get the files though so I cant have them online until tomorrow.

It's the third tom in the intro here: http://www.youtube.com/user/egonautofficial?blend=21&ob=5#p/u/10/MLE_hxZpNB4

thanks Fredrik but i still don't think thats low/boom enough its almost like a marching bands bass drum sound but higher in pitch.

Trevoire the pitch shifting thing always sounds so awful to me personally id probably just use the original tom track instead of that :p thank you tho!

I posted some sample packs here from a session I was mixing a month or so ago. 12, 14, 16 and 18 inch toms. Sound great, but they're tuned a touch high.