Anemic Studios Drum sample pack

The-Zeronaut

Mixing..Y U SO DIFFICULT?
Sep 24, 2007
I just saw this on gearslutz and i thought it sounded cool

http://www.anemicstudios.com/#!samples.html

A little expensive for my taste ...39 pounds (50 euros / 63 bucks)
but the snare on the video sample sounds really good (FAT)
(they could have include samples of every drum kit in my opinion...some loops or something)

6 snares and 6 kicks are cool..but i am the only one that has never recorded a drummer with less than 3 or 4 toms?...so all this 2 tom packs are useless to me....

Package includes:
1.Kontakt Instruments and Multi Full Kits (Minus Cymbals) *Note* You must own a full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher to use these files. If you are using just the "Kontakt player" it will run in demo mode only and time out after 15 minutes

2.Wav Files for each sample Each drum has been recorded with articulations and performed velocities

3.Trigger TCI Files

4.Drumagog .Gog Files *Note* Adjust "Resolution" to trigger properly.

6 Kick Drums

6 Snare Drums

5 Floor Drums

6 Rack Drums

Recording info:
Recorded at 44.1kHz 24 bit in .wav format All samples are "post-processed" and are mix ready. Each Drum Sample type has Multi Velocities and various Hits. The "Bonus Kit" included is modeled from the album "Suicide Season" by Bring Me The Horizon. It is not the kit recorded on the album.

In regards to the guitar tone I guess as always it's just a taste thing. Hearing lot's of good things about it as well.

Case in point though is the drums.
They are of course not for everyone. There are plenty of options out there these days. There are simply another.