1970's Television Show Question

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
OK, I know this is a strange thread...but I digress. For many years I have tried to describe a television show that I used to watch in the mid to late 1970's. No one who I talk to seems to remember it at all so being that we have a wide array of age groups here, I am sure I can get the answer.

The television show as far as I can recall had the intro of a young boy who was on a trip in a car and was either lost or his parents killed. He was raised in the wild and I believe the premise was he was introduced back in human society afterwards. Any help?

Hmm.gif
About what year(s) was this show on?

I'm another that does not recall this show. Could have been on a network that my family never watched much. I did find this listing of almost all the shows that were on in the 70's....maybe something will look familiar to you.

http://www.super70s.com/Super70s/TV/Complete.asp

That list is sure bringing back some memories!

The television show as far as I can recall had the intro of a young boy who was on a trip in a car and was either lost or his parents killed. He was raised in the wild and I believe the premise was he was introduced back in human society afterwards. Any help?

Was it Lucan? The kid that was raised by wolves?

OK, I know this is a strange thread...but I digress. For many years I have tried to describe a television show that I used to watch in the mid to late 1970's. No one who I talk to seems to remember it at all so being that we have a wide array of age groups here, I am sure I can get the answer.

That was a busy theme in the 70's. Do you know who played in it? I can recall two show about that but not the name.