Aug. 09 - Peoria, IL @ Expo Gardens
Aug. 10 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
Aug. 14 - Chicago Heights, IL @ Oasis 160
Aug. 15 - Columbus, OH @ Al Rosa Vila
Aug. 16 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Thra:rofl:ude is gonna shit himself.

Done! :D

Anthrax is coming to Boulder the week that I am on vacation!! Fucking perfect!!
I'll be taking a road trip........

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Thra:rofl:ude is gonna shit himself.

Yeah, he will be happy.

I am going to hope to see the whole tour listing as if this swings back west eventually, I hope to see anthrax with lacuna coil here in arizona. Otherwise, i might have to go to cali to see a show.

I had heard Lacuna coil aren't coming out west as part of the type o negative tour so this gives me hope they are coming out here with anthrax.

TD said:
Confirmed tour dates so far are as follows:
Jul. 29 - San Diego, CA @ Canes Bar & Grill
Jul. 31 - Sacramento, CA @ TBA
Aug. 01 - Ventura, CA @ Ventura Theatre
Aug. 02 - Anaheim, CA @ House Of Blues
Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8
Aug. 05 - Boulder, CO @ The Fox
Aug. 06 - Lawrence, KS @ Bottleneck
Aug. 08 - St Louis, MO @ Pop's

:tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::Spin::hotjump:

Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8vAug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8

I already have my tickets!

I can't wait!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

jdelpi said:
Al Rosa? FUCK.
Thats what I thought, I mean they can't pull a big enough crowd to do Newport? I have never been to Al Rosa, how big is it? It it a hole in the wall, surly they sell beer.
Lacuna Coil, that will be twice in ten days that I will see them, with Type O on the 5th and then Thrax. And I just saw them with Opeth. They sure are making the rounds.

TD said:
Confirmed tour dates so far are as follows:
Jul. 29 - San Diego, CA @ Canes Bar & Grill
Jul. 31 - Sacramento, CA @ TBA
Aug. 01 - Ventura, CA @ Ventura Theatre
Aug. 02 - Anaheim, CA @ House Of Blues
Aug. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT @ DV8
Aug. 05 - Boulder, CO @ The Fox
Aug. 06 - Lawrence, KS @ Bottleneck
Aug. 08 - St Louis, MO @ Pop's

Thanks BlabberTy.

Dammit, if only the Lawrence show was 2 days earlier, I could make it and see 'em for the second time ever. There's probably not a snowball's chance in hell that they'll swing by any closer to Des Moines than that when they come back through.

Al Rosa: it's at least half the size of the Newport. The Newport will hold 1,700 for a concert, Al Rosa can pack in close to 1,000. Personally, I think it is a shithole, but the plus side is getting to see Anthrax up close, and the Alposer will advertise the shit out of the gig, and will get more people than Anthrax's last 2 headline gigs at the Newport.

TD said:
Al Rosa: it's at least half the size of the Newport. The Newport will hold 1,700 for a concert, Al Rosa can pack in close to 1,000. Personally, I think it is a shithole, but the plus side is getting to see Anthrax up close, and the Alposer will advertise the shit out of the gig, and will get more people than Anthrax's last 2 headline gigs at the Newport.

If it packs 1000, I'll make sure I know where the fire exits are!