1st Leg dates

The Al Rosa definitely over-sells for some shows, that's all I can say. I saw Type O Negative there in 2000, and it took about 2 hours to get everyone inside, and once in, it was nearly impossible to move. During the summer they can pull the over sell trick and get away with it, because they have a "beer garden." Of course you can't see the show from out there, but you can drink beer there.

KY_Fried442 said:
PLEASE let there be a Cincinnnati date!
Dude just hit the Columbus show. How far down in the hills of Kentucky deo you live? Lex? Louis? That wouldn't be to bad of a drive. Not for Thrax. Any farther and you should make it a road trip with an overnight stay. Actually that would be the best thing to do anyway.

Cincy Vigilante said:
Dude just hit the Columbus show. How far down in the hills of Kentucky deo you live? Lex? Louis? That wouldn't be to bad of a drive. Not for Thrax. Any farther and you should make it a road trip with an overnight stay. Actually that would be the best thing to do anyway.
I actually live kinda between Lex & Cincy so Columbus isn't that far of a drive but I know NOTHING about the area and I'm a total dumbass when it comes to driving in strange urban areas. I will do it if I have to but a Cincy date would make things much easier. I'm actually kinda supprised they havn't announced a Cincy date yet considering they've toured there for every album since P.O.T.

KY_Fried442 said:
I actually live kinda between Lex & Cincy so Columbus isn't that far of a drive but I know NOTHING about the area and I'm a total dumbass when it comes to driving in strange urban areas. I will do it if I have to but a Cincy date would make things much easier. I'm actually kinda supprised they havn't announced a Cincy date yet considering they've toured there for every album since P.O.T.

The Al Rosa is actually more conducive to out of towners that an it is Columbusers. It's right off of I-71, just north of town, you couldn't possibly fuck it up. Although you might drive right past thinking "they have concerts there." It's nowhere close to anything else in Columbus. It's close to the old Norhtland Mall, but that place is now defunct. So if you have to go this show, it's pretty easy to find.

TD said:
The Al Rosa is actually more conducive to out of towners that an it is Columbusers. It's right off of I-71, just north of town, you couldn't possibly fuck it up. Although you might drive right past thinking "they have concerts there." It's nowhere close to anything else in Columbus. It's close to the old Norhtland Mall, but that place is now defunct. So if you have to go this show, it's pretty easy to find.

Yeah, what he said. Isn't there a cheap Holiday Inn or something right by it too? (Been a while since I've been there.) Combine that with a free parking lot not far from residential area and you're set.

I just hope Georgia dosen't get fucked, as Scotts h8red for my homestate is well known. T/y to the fuckers who stand there and then throw beer bottles! I'm gonna mail Scott and tell him that I will be saddened by such a thing......

jdelpi said:
Yeah, what he said. Isn't there a cheap Holiday Inn or something right by it too? (Been a while since I've been there.) Combine that with a free parking lot not far from residential area and you're set.
There is a shitty hotel right there, and a Mariott down the street which is actually quite nice, I've been to some wine shows there. I can't remember what the hotel closest to the Al Rosa is, but it is a low dough affair - of course, that is where Rick Katella puts the bands!!
:tickled: He ain't shelling out for the Mariott. I only know this because we delivered a bottle of Jack to Ace Frehley via a roadie I knew to that shithole hotel. I asked why Ace wasn't staying somewhere nice and they said that hotel and the A Rosa were connected.