2 live equipment questions

Kohlrabihaus

Minister of Silly Walks
Sep 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey guys, maybe one of u can help me out!

1. any of u some advice in in- ear monitos? i am really thinking about it, but don´t have any direct feedback from musicians, that i know.

2. I have a new guitar, very beautiful 7 string, made by a company called Mayones

f_regius_elements_earth_7.JPG

now the thing is, it has a piezo and i want to split the signal (stereo output), to go directly into the p.a. for the piezo pick- up..
i have a wireless but it is not stereo i think.. can i use the wireless somehow, or do i have to use a cable for this guitar?

any help would be fantastic!!!

cheerz :headbang:

hey guys, maybe one of u can help me out!

1. any of u some advice in in- ear monitos? i am really thinking about it, but don´t have any direct feedback from musicians, that i know.

2. I have a new guitar, very beautiful 7 string, made by a company called Mayones

f_regius_elements_earth_7.JPG

now the thing is, it has a piezo and i want to split the signal (stereo output), to go directly into the p.a. for the piezo pick- up..
i have a wireless but it is not stereo i think.. can i use the wireless somehow, or do i have to use a cable for this guitar?

any help would be fantastic!!!

cheerz :headbang:

As far as in ears, I have the PEM500 from Nady and it does a decent job if you use the XLR inputs (what you are supposed to use). It is a little noisy but I recently tried out a high line sure and it was noisy as well. Just make sure you get a good pair of headphones that will stay in your ears (I use the Sure EC2)

I don't know of any stereo transmitter/ reciever out there but you could always wear 2 packs if you really wanted it.

Take care, Chris.

As far as in ears, I have the PEM500 from Nady and it does a decent job if you use the XLR inputs (what you are supposed to use). It is a little noisy but I recently tried out a high line sure and it was noisy as well. Just make sure you get a good pair of headphones that will stay in your ears (I use the Sure EC2)

I don't know of any stereo transmitter/ reciever out there but you could always wear 2 packs if you really wanted it.

Take care, Chris.

thank you chris! i think i´ve got a starting point from now on! gotta also try sennheiser and shure systems, though.

And about that guitar, pics NAO

hehe, sorry what does this mean?
:oops: