#2 MULTITRACKS - Alluvial - Mirelands - Keith Merrow - Wes Hauch!!!

Lupus1984

https://soundcloud.com/xenotype-mixing
Mar 18, 2014
Germany
www.facebook.com
MULTITRACKS INSIDE

Well here is another fun one.

I decided to record a cover of the Alluvial song called Mirelands off of their amazing debut album
THE DEEP LONGING FOR ANNIHILATION.

Thanks to Keith Merrow and Wes Hauch for this masterpiece.

Dropbox uncompressed wave:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1kk4rr1m...ands - XenoType Cover Final 07042018.wav?dl=0

MULTITRACKS:

www.dropbox.com/s/jjitx06fqb92ns9…0sharing.zip?dl=0

Recorded at Xenotype Mixing by Jan Trtschka

www.facebook.com/xenotypemixing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tempo: Embedded in the MIDI

All files are 44,1khz/24Bit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DI's were recorded with a Schecter KM-7 loaded with Seymour Duncan Nazgûl/Sentient pickups.

Drums were written by Frank Smith (www.youtube.com/user/FrankTheSmithTV)

Rhythm & Lead DI's recorded and performed by Jan Trtschka

Solos recorded and performed by Danny Greenwood (www.facebook.com/wheredeprivationlies/)

Rhythm Guitars were reamped by Ermin Hamidovic at Systematic Productions (www.systematicproductions.com/)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're mixing this song and share it, make sure to give credits where credits belong.

Happy mixing.

Last edited:
My quick attempt on this one.My laptop is dying, so I was not able to proces additional guitars.

One question for you guys.What is the thing with Soundcloud?Everything sounds totaly diferent (worse) than in my DAW.Especialy in top end, sounds harsh...

Last edited:
That amp is insane...I had opportunity to play it couple of times with Mesa Recto cab, and it's really sick.

To be honest I was a bit sceptical when Ermin said I should try the Cobra, because it has such an enormous low end, but it worked very well. The reamps seem to glue very well too.

Last edited:
<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

I hit the preamp a little too hard with the Pr20, so the low end got a little wooly, but it really added character to the mids.