2 nights only on US tour - so far

HobbesDawg

Stuck in Utah
Sep 16, 2003
Salt Lake City, UT
Tue Feb 19th - Los Angeles, USA -The Forum
Fri March 14th - New Jersey, USA - Izod Arena

The claim, however, is: "The second leg of the Tour will take place mid May to mid June with further concerts in North America"

So one can always hope :)

Hmmm... I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this... You ladies gonna put on a show a day before the Maiden L.A. show in February???? That would sure make my trip to L.A. that much more memorable! :headbang:

Yeah, I think we'll see a lot more mid-west dates here in late Spring/early Summer...2 Texas dates would be great although those Mexico dates sound enticing.

Tue Feb 19th - Los Angeles, USA -The Forum
Fri March 14th - New Jersey, USA - Izod Arena

The claim, however, is: "The second leg of the Tour will take place mid May to mid June with further concerts in North America"

So one can always hope :)

woohoo!! the fabulous forum!!! that place is fun :kickass: many memories!!!

woohoo!! the fabulous forum!!! that place is fun :kickass: many memories!!!

I'll bet, i wish my old stoping grounds was still standing, they tore down the old Salt Palace here in Utah. first place i saw maiden back in '84:headbang:, and a ton more shows till they tore it down, sometime in '91-'92 ???? :cry:

Well, its half term holiday for me in Feb, so I'm going to get on a plane and come to LA!

Gonna try and stay on sunset!

How about a gig on the Strip girls??

Will be my second time of seeing you if you do!! (and I'll be able to see the new singer!)

Oh hell yes ... now the question is, will the gals do a pre-show warmup party?

We need to know SOON to book flights and hotels ... unless I'm driving again, and I'm not too inclined to drive during Feb.

What say, Lovelies?:p